My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 17

I wonder who that was. But one thing’s for sure is that When this is over I’ll be waiting for the fluff.

Wait, isn't the douchebag prince in the end comments the 2nd prince, while the one begging for the MC's life is the 1st prince (her former fiancé)? The 2nd prince was the asshole who'd gone along with the king's decision to kill the MC during the negotiations, and the 1st prince was the one who objected, no?

Dex-chan lover
@MarquisBlack yeah, pretty sure that's the case. Ponytail is the one that knows he's a figurehead too, I don't think short hair realizes he's not actually in charge anymore. a shame since he's the only half-decent member of his bloodline.

Queen of an enemy nation? Hope he remembers that they’re only enemies because they repeatedly reword to kill her, slandered her, refused to take her seriously and attempted to have her executed on false pretences all for the nobles entertainment. All in all it’s a good thing their ruling class is indisposed, they’re all just bored sadists

Dex-chan lover
brainwashing a little kid to become a suicide bomber, now that's low, we dealing with ISIS tactics now

Dex-chan lover
battle of the tsunderes lol. Also, can I have one of those Lord Greed drawings pweese >///< ?

Group Leader
@icarushector @MarquisBlack
First prince has short hair, this guy has long hair (just not ponytailed up). Also in Japanese specifically uses "Ane-ue". pretty sure 1st prince is older than Eliana, so there's no way he's use a very super formal "older sister", so def 2nd prince.

So uh....I GUESS THE AUTHOR JUST FORGOT HOW SHE WROTE HER OWN CHARACTERS IDFK

Dex-chan lover
I can only hope that those eyes, on the child, signified she was some kind of golem or puppet.
Because that is a level of fucked I was not prepared for.

Users who are viewing this thread