Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - It seems like they're having a secret conversation

Group Leader
Relieving stress? While getting NEKKID???

Oh yeah, a typo on the last page tho, and that lorem ipsum.

So... re-reading Vol. 1 chapters, this goddess is a lower goddess compared to the angel that serves the All Mighty One that gave them power. The High God sent five lower gods and goddesses to delay the fighting because there are too much dying in the current world, and Renya gotten summoned onto the world afterwards.

Souls of mortals are dying too quickly and the souls do not want to reincarnate because of the bad living conditions from monsters and war. And the high god wants to stop the flow of resources or souls from coming in until they finish convincing the 5.6 millions souls to choose reincarnations and Renya is there to improve the world by advancing the technology.

The lower gods and goddesses are making the situation worse by having the mortals kill each other but if the high god stop them, it will take 80 percent of the resources or souls to do it. Which is why the Angel is giving the lower goddess divine punishment.

Dex-chan lover
You can insert some sad farewell to the last page’s bubbles and it would fit perfectly

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000 I don't understand why the high god has to consume 4/5 souls to do something. Can bodies be born without souls or are they forced to reincarnate?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
I assume its because she can't fine tune her powers. She has that kind of look that can't stand finicky stuff like that.
The other option would be she makes a move and just erase everything and start again.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000

Thanks for that summary, I’ve forgotten all about that.

Edit: Re-read it and now I remember why it never stuck. The older chapter translations were atrocious.

Most divine incantation have appeared

The angel said:
"Lorem ipsum"
And that's the end of the world.

Aggregator gang
I think griel might be marginally scarier than renya this chapter...only cause he was testing royal sis and griel is actually mad though

Dex-chan lover
oooh, i hope we'll get to see Griel relief some of her stress here :3

Double-page supporter
So the Human admin name is lorem ipsum ? Well could be better than filler...

Users who are viewing this thread