Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Noa-Senpai and Horror Movies

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me, or it could be literally in chapter 5 and noone will ever notice the difference on their relationship?

Fed-Kun's army
I did not expect the chapter to have this much progress
What a good chapter

Double-page supporter
ill fucking eat a turkey through my ass if rihito and noa dont end up together by the end of this series and stop coming at me with that "bUt maH PreMIse" bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man...
If you can handle her then sure fly away
Honestly she doesnt seem that bad to handle. A lot of maintenance sure but make sure you have a lot of good communication and itll go a long way with her.

She will immediately voice any minor complaints but it doesnt mean she wont let you have a day off without her and she wont actively stalk and follow you home. Specially if you sternly tell her off about what behaviour is off limit.

Noa is a very flawed person with many issues but ultimately she is also a genuine kind hearted person acting in good faith and properly wants to do good by you. She will mess up but it's never out of malice nor ill intent because at the end of the day she is more hurt and distraught at seeing you upset than you are.

Its like when a dog play bites you too hard and then has a small panic attack thinking she hurt you and you end up petting and reassuring her lol

Dex-chan lover
Even if I don't, I'm really happy with this
It means the world that I can work on such a great series, whether or not I have my own Noa or not lol
Live vicariously through Rihito and enjoy Noa's antics without having to do the maintenance yourself! :win:

Many thanks for sharing this manga with us, I've been loving it so much and the characters interactions are so good. You have been doing a great job scanlating these. Even if people complain she is "abusive" Id still want a Noa for myself.

Better a genuine girl that cares too much about you and you can teach about your hard lines tonot cross than one that doesnt care and is actually abusive.

Users who are viewing this thread