Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 55 - Incursion

Dex-chan lover
The prince better not do something stupid that will compromise Leon's advantage especially with him killing people now. Can't say that it won't make him feel remorse in the aftermath since he's been avoiding that throughout the series. Although I am confused as to why are they calling him a heretic or is that what the Principality calls everyone from the Kingdom? Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people still babying this grown ass man? Bro, I hope Leon will deck his ugly princely fkg face!!! He ridicule his fiancée in front of the whole academy and noble society and still has the gall to ask for her family’s military ressources. Shameless 💀
Go to war and die already

Dex-chan lover
Although I am confused as to why are they calling him a heretic or is that what the Principality calls everyone from the Kingdom?
Classic "dehumanize the enemy" tactic, as well as a metric fuckton of blame shifting. And it's even easier in Leon's case because of how he defeated their strongest warrior, kidnapped their princess, and demolished their fleet.

Act the victim, cast blame on the enemy, and call them monsters/heretics/racists/whatever slur will rile people up, and you radicalize your own population to your cause.

Ange:
zacRnUr.png

Dex-chan lover
a quick but solid translation, thanks for the chapter.

and it definetly feels good to see our MC actually going for the kill finally. when he even left that old geezer alive after his fight, i wondered whether he'd never go the necessary step and always avoid death even if that would only result in more issues down the line.

also wonder what his lil sister is doing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread