Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 58 - Cleare

Dex-chan lover
and here i was expecting some fight, just get some blood and head rolls already ffs. seggs can come later

Dex-chan lover
That's some strong railing the mech is stepping on.

I don't know what it is about Hertrude but I like her a lot but in the manga her character and motivations feel so incomplete. I'll have to read the LN, won't I?

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Now I'm convinced the translator is different. They really don't know the existence of "highness" word, and keep on using "majesty". I guess mylene scans really needs help...

But Julius supposedly ended up with the original heroine in the game. Marie kinda only pretended to be her.
He didn't. In the Original Timeline the game Olivia was:possessed by the vengeful spirit of the first Saint, Leon's Mentioned when he meet livia that she and the version of the game were completly different, The Saint took over Olivia's body due being her descendant, she use Olivia's body to gain the heart of the five idiots in order to destroy the kingdom, in the Marie Route Leon stops marie actions and mess with the story in the game, however this push livia into the hands of the Saint and she start to mess with the kingdom, in the marie route also tell us the reason of the first saint, is reveal that the four founding families (the royal family and the dukes) all of them Betreyed the first Saint lover and leader of the Group, as well that the first saint implied that Leon is a decendant of his lover.

Even if in the Game timeline there was "good Endings", is reveal in Volume 5 epilogue, in Livia's Dreams, she saw the kingdom being destroyed, the 5 idiots dead and two AI in front of her, She notice Luxion but the other is unknow to her, she ask him for leon and Angie, Luxion said that he doesn't know leon and olivia is his master, as well he tell her that she push angie to suicide and is what she wanted with the destruction of the kingdom.

Also the Marie route shows the First Saint personality, she is a very Nasty woman that even Marie is far better than her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My mind makes luxion voice from sass monotone male robot voice to female ai assistant every time he speaks in a different tone

And the king likes to be a mysterious masked guy cause it's "Romance" lol

Dex-chan lover
He didn't. In the Original Timeline the game Olivia was:possessed by the vengeful spirit of the first Saint, Leon's Mentioned when he meet livia that she and the version of the game were completly different, The Saint took over Olivia's body due being her descendant, she use Olivia's body to gain the heart of the five idiots in order to destroy the kingdom, in the Marie Route Leon stops marie actions and mess with the story in the game, however this puss livia into the hands of the Saint and she start to mess with the kingdom, in the marie route also tell us the reason of the first saint, is revial that the four founding families (the royal family and the dukes) all of them Betreyed the first Saint lover and leader of the Group, as well that the first saint implied that Leon is a decendant of his lover.

Even if in the Game timeline there was "good Endings", is reveal in Volume 5 epilogue, in Livia's Dreams, she saw the kingdom being destroyed, the 5 idiots dead and two AI in front of her, She notice Luxion but the other is unknow to her, she ask him for leon and Angie, Luxion said that he doesn't know leon and olivia is her master, as well he tell her that she push angie to suicide and is what she wanted with the destruction of the kingdom.

Also the Marie route shows the First Saint personality, she is a very Nasty woman that even Marie is far better than her
This info is from the LN?

Yep. Now I'm convinced the translator is different. They really don't know the existence of "highness" word, and keep on using "majesty". I guess mylene scans really needs help...

I think that's simply more indicative of how people outside of countries that still use those terms think they're interchangeable. They would just need to be informed that "Your Highness" is the more appropriate term for princes and those of similar rank.

Even then, that seems like a minor infraction, unless there are more consequential errors that have been piling up recently.

That's some strong railing the mech is stepping on.

I don't know what it is about Hertrude but I like her a lot but in the manga her character and motivations feel so incomplete. I'll have to read the LN, won't I?
unfortunately for hertrude she will fade away after this arc in the ln, she will appear from time to time in the main story and side story but it's not much

I’m sorry the orb said ara ara?
Cleare is an A.I. that has a female voice. From what I read in the LN, her personality might be female based on the dialogue. Additional A.I. that Leon acquired during the event while they're on the Elven Island. Before destroying the lab, Cleare uploaded herself to Luxion.(Manga Chapter43) And Luxion created a new body. Looks similar to Luxion but has Blue Lens.

Dex-chan lover
It would be hilarious if the mask actually have some kind of transformation magic, and only select few could see who's behind it lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Can't wait for the grand showdown and looking forward to how that part with Livia and Angie will be in manga form.

Aggregator gang
that bastard of a king dares to insult best girl mylene

when you think about it, Mylene is actually one of the worst girls... she's part of the reason the country is in the shit state it's in with how men are treated and all that, considering she's kind of in charge and has power, especially when you look at the King and how he acts.. makes it more obvious he doesn't really do a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread