Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 58 - Cleare

Dex-chan lover
It is near the end of first arc. I cant wait to see the 2nd arc adapted.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY FAV GIRL NOELLEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
when you think about it, Mylene is actually one of the worst girls... she's part of the reason the country is in the shit state it's in with how men are treated and all that, considering she's kind of in charge and has power, especially when you look at the King and how he acts.. makes it more obvious he doesn't really do a lot.
except since she's from another country she actually doesn't hold any power, the king is like the exception to the matriarchy rule

Dex-chan lover
Does the King's mystery armor set come with a BGM override when deploying in a mech?

Double-page supporter
I thought it would be the mc actual mob slot character, but to think it was the king wearing cosplay lol

when you think about it, Mylene is actually one of the worst girls... she's part of the reason the country is in the shit state it's in with how men are treated and all that, considering she's kind of in charge and has power, especially when you look at the King and how he acts.. makes it more obvious he doesn't really do a lot.
She has no power to fix it due being from another country, She was married into the royal family and the System in the kingdom already have been in place for a few generations to avoid that another outer noble gain more power and decide to rebel turning into a second principality, Mylene hates the system but understands why it exist, if the royal family wants to change it they need a good reason in the eye of every one and now this war with the principality and leon's actions give the perfect excuse for it.

and the King, Even if he acts like an idiot, he is no fool, he know how to move in the political Battles inside the kingdom and is quite good in manipulating the situation in his favor... it became far more easy now that Leon enter the picture, he can manipulate him so easily that make angie worried about leon due her family main political rivals of the royal family

Aggregator gang
except since she's from another country she actually doesn't hold any power, the king is like the exception to the matriarchy rule

Hate to break it to you, but her being from another country doesn't matter. She legit straight up is the one doing most of the work and running the country. The King does almost jack shit. She perpetuates the shit status quo, and in fact encourages the nation's absolutely braindead decision to weaken the outer nobles and leave them all basically in poverty and with a hatred of the central power and the royalty, and with basically no military to actually do their job of protecting the border.

Dex-chan lover
lulz the king really just see queen mylene as his roommate instead of wife smh

such a good chapter since they showed best girl mylene <3

Hate to break it to you, but her being from another country doesn't matter. She legit straight up is the one doing most of the work and running the country. The King does almost jack shit. She perpetuates the shit status quo, and in fact encourages the nation's absolutely braindead decision to weaken the outer nobles and leave them all basically in poverty and with a hatred of the central power and the royalty, and with basically no military to actually do their job of protecting the border.

The Main issue is the fact she is from the other country matters, the kingdom is ruled by the King and not the Queen, Second The Army that watch the border are under the power of the Dukes and Marquis not the outer nobles for that goal was implemented the system for the outer nobles to have no way of rasing a huge army while the Core Nobles have the army and the Territories bordering Enemy states (the fact is the 3 of the 5 idiots families are in charge with the protection of the border), 3rd The System is brain dead but this is not unnotice by the Royal Family both the king and the Queen wants to get rip off it but guess what they have to deal with others Core Nobles that wants to keep the System up, Like the Maquis that wanted to kill leon, Hell Even thanks to Julius Breaking his engagement with angelica, the royal family lost their Backing with the Redgrave Family even making their position more unstable and later turning the Redgrave into the main rivals of the Royals now that the Marquis is dead.

The Royals have a plans to deal change the system but everything backfire, thanks to Olivia in the Original Timeline (in fact was the Vengenful spirit of the first saint that took over Olivia's body) and thanks to Marie in the current one, Leon's actions have been a Blessing for the royal family for their plans was to change the system in a couple of years but thanks to Leon they can Change it instantly because he pretty much destroyed every opposition

Aggregator gang
fuck, i thought at first that this manga was just one of many generic "isekai with cheat item" trash tier ones, but it actually is so good. i wish thered be more chapters

Contributor
It's like watching a slow moving train wreck when I feel pretty sure that he needs to be in the equation for the "power of love" to work in this battle. His ace up his sleeve is likely not going to work until he realizes that, and I think the key to that is the girls confessing to him.

Users who are viewing this thread