Rebuild World - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
god I wish, the preview they showed ages ago looked like shit. You can have amazing source material, but that doesn't guarantee a good anime adaptation, just look at how they butcher most VN adaptations.

"recharge"
lol

she is literally just doing it to manipulate akira into liking her so that he will protect her
The SHERYL today is 180-degree turnover from the Sheryl from chapter 7. In a span of 50 chapters she transformed into a QUEEN because of a little boy.

Those are called chance encounters, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, this smells. Like I just feel they need another person that is good but will be thrown to the lions the moment this goes wrong. Like they will pay him if it goes good but if not oh well another body for the pile
Every job offer is like that. Akira is so used to it. This is why he goes to offers with "dubious" contracts.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Chapter 60 ends with the giant snake actively chasing them, and then chapter 61 starts with the merchant guy thanking the mc for saving him. That's a really weird scene for them to just completely skip, not showing how they managed to escape from that giant snake.
Chapter 60 ended with a bunch of vehicles leaving it in the dust. Note how Akira isn't shooting, so it might be because it's out of weapon range already. No dogs surrounding them either.
Admittedly the text on the side doesn't give that impression.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the quality translation; even if there were some mistakes at first, it's still undoubtedly high effort, even the sound effects are nicely redrawn.

Aw yeah, Shikarabe is back. Liked that guy back in the earlier chapters, even if he was somewhat a jerk. Hopefully he isn't trying to pull one over our boy.
Also, Elena in lounge underwear is so cute.

I don't remember any of this from the WN.
The manga follows the LN, it's basically a 1:1 at this point, i think volume 3 part 2

Why did the Author have to have the LN named horribly, should of just made it volume 4, then current raw LN volume 10 instead of 8.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Akira unaware that Alpha included Libido Suppression in the contract...

Users who are viewing this thread