Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Risk Your Life, Use The Moment While It Lasts

Dex-chan lover
Guys guys... People keep saying "here comes the NTR" but that's misleading u know? It's just good old Netori, the MC will steal NPCs waifu and in actuality it's not even that as our MC will steal the NPC as well, by genderbending him.

It's not Netorare. It barely qualifies as Netori.

Dex-chan lover
Guys guys... People keep saying "here comes the NTR" but that's misleading u know? It's just good old Netori, the MC will steal NPCs waifu and in actuality it's not even that as our MC will steal the NPC as well, by genderbending him.

It's not Netorare. It barely qualifies as Netori.
The NPC isn't even your poor NTR NPC that's just there to suffer.

It's an asshole that likes the girl, but goes around fucking other women cuz of some stupid tradition he planned on abolishing, regardless.
Kouji will treat her better.

Dex-chan lover
The NPC isn't even your poor NTR NPC that's just there to suffer.

It's an asshole that likes the girl, but goes around fucking other women cuz of some stupid tradition he planned on abolishing, regardless.
Kouji will treat her better.
Kouji will treat *both of them better 😉

Dex-chan lover
No. The 'reward' was the partner/slave from either team. In other words, it was Suzu and Mary's asses on the line.
Ah right, it was on hiatus or smth and I forgot. Can't wait. But I believe even after fukin her, she will still go to the Samurai back or smth.

Dex-chan lover
I am glad this fight is over, I am not sure but it was most likely about the same length as previous fights, but I wasn't as invested in this one.

Dex-chan lover
In the next chapter, Luna reveals that her backup plan was a paired set of artefacts called the Devil's Lips and Devil's Ears, which basically allows Musashi to spy on what's going on with Suzu. The intent is to find Mikagami's weakness, the practical reality is that Musashi gets to hear Mikagami shagging Suzu for three days and nights nonstop without being able to shut it off.

In the next chapter, Luna reveals that her backup plan was a paired set of artefacts called the Devil's Lips and Devil's Ears, which basically allows Musashi to spy on what's going on with Suzu. The intent is to find Mikagami's weakness, the practical reality is that Musashi gets to hear Mikagami shagging Suzu for three days and nights nonstop without being able to shut it off.
That's pretty lit, not going to lie.

It's weird how everybody is talking about the samurai dieing but nobody's mentioning that our MC actually died this chapter as well as his clone disappeared which we are told shortly before would only happen if he dies actually based on what's said everybody except Mary dies and will need to be revived

Users who are viewing this thread