Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wow the prince’s parents are assholes. Who names their kid ‘Duke’? Imagine it, if he loses succession and becomes a duke, then he will be officially called duke duke, if he succeeds then he is king duke. The poor dude will no matter what be a duke TT^TT

Then again at least his parents didn’t name him ‘peasant’ or ‘slave’, that would be one hell of a dick move.

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish I lived in a world where doing pushups for just one day gives you gains like that

I'm so conflicted....the dark skinned ML is so cute but the age difference is kind of gross lmao. We'll see.

Annd typical Women-aimed manga. Power spite tremendously without any effort and explain. From not able to do push up properly to doing back flip and slashing perfectly an apply in the middle of the air in 1 week of physical training.

Double-page supporter
Let's hope the heroine isn't also a reincarnated person...and a botch to boot like some other manga I watch those aren't fun to read

Dex-chan lover
So far so meh... I’ll stick around in case it gets any good but I’m not expecting much

Fed-Kun's army
@nathirius If I was king, I would name my kid duke marquis baron, and have variations for however many kids I have, The most pissedd off kid overthrows me and is crowned king Duchess Baroness Empress. as ke goes to behead me, all I could say, is yea, I deserve it

that said, this story can only make me thing of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwaoRYnHG8A

Fed-Kun's army
"Prince Duke"

Imagine if it turns out he has a younger/older brother who actually end up claiming the throne.. and he was forced to become a duke...
Then he'll be Duke Duke.....

I start to doubt my naming sense.. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@werewolf914 We don't know why that's the case. As someone suggested perhaps the original villainness had high specs but had no intention of fulfilling her potential. Maybe the new villainness is driven, disciplined and talented.

That aside... josei genre. "Woman-aimed". Well of course it would be. You wanna read an ecchi and complain about the big tits? Or is it just a problem when it's women wish-fulfillment when we still have assloads more male-targeted stories doing the same thing and being worse at it?

Dex-chan lover
chapter 1: caught up to raws and need to wait for month

reee

Alicias so cute!!

Why was she able to too situps and pushups so easily ? Gonna stick to this and see where this goes.

Having some self proclaimed villainess vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread