Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 16 Ch. 68 - The Foundation of Protection

Dex-chan lover
They're still trying to target Carlos. They never learn.

d83.png

Seems like a no brainer, theyll be able to build a close relationship with a country thats inaccessible to their continent and he’ll be able to teleport there once he takes a picture.
Yep he just need to do the travel 1 time (easy with the sea of calm) and he will be able to make as much round trip as he want.
And they will have their own private commercial route (teleporting).
The only minus for him is that he need to work even more :aquadrink:

2 years old and still breastfeeding? Either something was lost in translation or the Japanese do things a little differently.

Dex-chan lover
that could be possible but that depends on if the author knows spanish to that degree. sometimes mangaka use foreign words because they just think it's cool or funny sounding without ever knowing the meaning of the word.
True. Miyazaki didn't know the meaning of Laputa when he did Castle in the Sky. Author Johnathan Swift chose it because it means The Whore in Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
Your new name is duke Bilbo

Bilbo - a long bar of iron with sliding shackles used to confine the feet of prisoners especially on shipboard

By the way, mind going on Freya's ship?

Double-page supporter
2 years old and still breastfeeding? Either something was lost in translation or the Japanese do things a little differently.
To us Americans (I'm assuming your nativity), Zenkichi is one year old. In Japan:
"A child is counted as one year old at birth, and every January 1st after that counts as a year older. This method of counting the age of a person is called Kazoedoshi, or simply, Kazoe." Traditional Japanese Age System (数え年)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To us Americans (I'm assuming your nativity), Zenkichi is one year old. In Japan:
"A child is counted as one year old at birth, and every January 1st after that counts as a year older. This method of counting the age of a person is called Kazoedoshi, or simply, Kazoe." Traditional Japanese Age System (数え年)
So they could be two years old when they actually have only two days? Doesn't seem really practical...

Power Uploader
So they could be two years old when they actually have only two days? Doesn't seem really practical...
When it comes to school, it's even worse. Kids must be of-age by April 1st to enter their respective school (So 6 by Elementary, 12 by Middle and 15 by High), if you're born even 1 day late, you're held back a full year.

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to school, it's even worse. Kids must be of-age by April 1st to enter their respective school (So 6 by Elementary, 12 by Middle and 15 by High), if you're born even 1 day late, you're held back a full year.
That is common practice everywhere... In order to start school you must be a certain age by a clear and defined date: if you are born a day later, you will attend with the next year...

I can't help but to think the general is plotting to overthrow the royal family. He has been noted by everyone as being highly ambitious which make his appointment as marshal concerning as he would have near absolute control of the military. Combine that with his wife's political savvy and cunning he may see the opportunity for a coup. I know Aura wants to make her job easier for both her families sake and as royalty, but he seems too big a risk.

Additionally, his strategy with the legion dragons failed to account for the possibility that they would be driven into population centers that were not on guard which caused more civilian casualties. Honestly they should have a more veteran military strategist as marshal and leave the general who revels in fighting as a field commander. The way things are going, I can foresee a potential internal conflict where Freya's bodyguard and the general fight to the death in his attempted coup as their power was compared near the end of the legion dragon arc.

I really hope the northern kingdoms come at the twin kingdoms from the eastern portion of the continent and thwart the twin kingdom's schemes of trying to manipulate Zenjirou and involving Carlos. If they were at least honest with their concerns about the northern nations as a potential threat to the continent I would be more accepting of them. As it stands, they are trying to use Capua as both production and fodder in a potential war with the north. For now the crystal/marble production should be halted and methods sealed.

Users who are viewing this thread