S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 37 - Journey to S-Rank

Dex-chan lover
Nice, things are going to get pretty crazy. The real question here is will things hit the fan before the promotion? We all know that he will prioritize his daughters over his S-Rank. It would be nice if they could handle this situation without him, but not sure what the odds of that are.

Dex-chan lover
You know there’s a reason for concern when Meryl is the one being particularly cautious and saying they should inform their dad.
Yeah, she may looked the most childish, but she's still the genius among the sisters

The situation is still unknown whether it'll be dangerous or not so perhaps the smartest way is to rely on their father

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she may looked the most childish, but she's still the genius among the sisters

The situation is still unknown whether it'll be dangerous or not so perhaps the smartest way is to rely on their father
Meryl is pretty weird in that she does all kind of crazy things but is really cautious when it matters most. I find the contrast pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that's a bunch of flags. There are definitely going to be problems that will make their dad turn back.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't shake the grim foreboding feeling these past two chapters have been giving off.

...on another more important note, I've stumbled upon a doujin with quite a similar artstyle to this manga with the male MC looking way too close to Kaiser. Turns out the artist does doujins as well.

That's a win for me.

Dex-chan lover
...on another more important note, I've stumbled upon a doujin with quite a similar artstyle to this manga with the male MC looking way too close to Kaiser. Turns out the artist does doujins as well.

That's a win for me.
Artist go by the same name for doujins?

Meryl best girl btw

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Artist go by the same name for doujins?
Well yeah? Look at the artist page. Or just try searching Syunichi in that particular website.

And this comes to mind: Is it okay if the artist make a doujin of this manga while still working on it? It should be okay, right? Since it falls down to "fan works" and not an official ones(?) or something idk

Group Leader
Well yeah? Look at the artist page. Or just try searching Syunichi in that particular website.

And this comes to mind: Is it okay if the artist make a doujin of this manga while still working on it? It should be okay, right? Since it falls down to "fan works" and not an official ones(?) or something idk
What are they going to do, sue him for stealing his own art style?

Dex-chan lover
i love the classic manga strat of introducing new characters right when the web novel version ends! what a cool idea...

Users who are viewing this thread