Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, what are the odds that when she grows up to whatever the legal age is in this series, she will get together with this guy?…

Does anyone know what chapter this is in the light novel? I remember reading till around this time in story but I don't remember the chapter number

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and i would be happy to see if she finds a guardian and can rest for a while

That time I reincarnated as a slime taming loli and get adopted into a reverse harem of ikemen

Aaawww her found family is going to protect her but when are the kidnappers going to take action?

I always wondered. Is it a decision of the scanlation team to make .1 .2 and other part chapters or is it really published like this because of time issues finishing chapters from the author or something like that?

Fed-Kun's army
I know a lot of people are annoyed at the pacing, but I'm pretty sure author really wants to drive it in that the readers know Ivy is sincerely loved and cared for and this world isn't full of aholes like the people back in her village and the human trafficking oneesan. The entire premise of the WN is about Ivy meeting and befriending unique beasts and good-hearted people as she travels. It's more full of cuddles than conflict. (Although I fully admit some of the best parts of the novel is reading about the bad people getting their comeuppance lol)

Users who are viewing this thread