Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
He can't logically, since he for some reason finds it oh so important to appear as weak 😐
the reason he poses as a weakling is bc he wasn't summoned by a Goddess, Felice summoned, then trained him to kill her. If they discover how strong he is, they'll probably investigate 'why is he a failed hero if he's this strong? How strong was the demon lord he was assigned to?' then likely leading them to finding out Felice isn't in her prison world anymore and going after her.
Need more Felice, more of cute demon lord being cute aaaaaaaaaaa
Thanks for the chapter Appman.

Dex-chan lover
Man... yet another tournament arc. This arc was weak and was waiting for it to end just for a tournament. That's usually what kills a manga of this type for me, hopefully it won't drag...

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
If any one is curious what I use or wants to try scanlations for themselves what I use is:

Translation:
  • DeepL
  • Google Translate
  • Jisho (for Kanji)
  • Just googling terms
(sometimes the translations aren't accurate or make no sense, so you have to use common sense to decipher it)

Image Editing
  • Free version of Pixlr
Both Pixlr and DeepL have daily limits however it can be circumvented by resetting the page's cookies/site data or just changing the date on your computer.
Brother, just use GPT instead of DeepL. That damned thing outright starts hallucinating lines out of nowhere.

Also, "Stands" not "Stand" on page 21.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the cat/demon queen basically said "Hey we can pretty much axe this right here if you want to." With the whole portal thing and likely hijacking it to go wherever he wanted instead and the publishers said nah, go ahead and keep going.

Dex-chan lover
How did that fantasy goddess get access to a Nintendo Switch, excuse me, Nontendi Swatch?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

sigh I know the "authority is bad" angle is standard storytelling, but the fact that everyone in charge is utter crap is a little tiresome. I'm not saying this series is any worse than most, but it'd been nice to have some goddesses shown that weren't either the bottom level doof we like and the rest who are stuck up elitist jerks.

(On a similar note, I hope not every other hero we meet is scummy. If everyone but our leads is awful, it starts to make you root for the wrong things...)
TBH I find this counter intuitive as well. Mainly because in most cases the settings are just not sustainable. If the leadership is so corrupt, incompetent, and petty how the hell do they maintain their households/corporations/governments without there being major revolts or financial collapses. I know it's mostly because the author is blissfully ignorant, but some novels are so far out of wack that I'm starting to worry about the standards of their real world education...

Dex-chan lover
tired of the trope of all the good guys are weak and garbage except the MC while all the bad guys are every single other npc with the same thought process... I understand the reason he wants to hide his damn power but he has spent so fucking long on the other world so he should at least have the damn resolve to let the weak good guys die to protect his "anonymity" or grow a fucking pair and stop doing things half assed, I mean ffs they already are on to him since the very early chapters

Dex-chan lover
totally sus, won't be surprised if those angels are part of the demon lord army that invaded the heroes world.

Dex-chan lover
Never used GPT before but will give it a go.

also fixed
Something to point out is you can literally ask it questions about the line you just asked for help with, or feed it extra context, or even give it whole conversations at a time. The possibilities are limited only by the retarded TOS!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
one of these days the MC should be able to avoid being noticed during a tournament, and either not participate (as well as not step in to deal with a situation that requires his skills) or participate and get beaten in the early rounds.

If any one is curious what I use or wants to try scanlations for themselves what I use is:

Translation:
  • DeepL
  • Google Translate
  • Jisho (for Kanji)
  • Just googling terms
(sometimes the translations aren't accurate or make no sense, so you have to use common sense to decipher it)

Image Editing
  • Free version of Pixlr
Both Pixlr and DeepL have daily limits however it can be circumvented by resetting the page's cookies/site data or just changing the date on your computer.

Brother, just use GPT instead of DeepL. That damned thing outright starts hallucinating lines out of nowhere.

Also, "Stands" not "Stand" on page 21.
Yeah, just use GPT to translation and proofreading it.

Power Uploader

Translation:
  • DeepL
  • Google Translate
  • Jisho (for Kanji)
  • Just googling terms

Image Editing
  • Free version of Pixlr

Download Hakuneko. Chapter 23 part 2 and chapter 24 are currently free on the Young Champion website. Get the Young Champion extension and download the raws from there because it will be of higher quality. And you should do it quick because it will be pay locked soon.

Also just download Photoshop and make your life easier. And change the fonts if you can.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, you are awesome!

...I hate scheming goddesses.
Me too, man! This is way worse than a demon lord's scheming because you see them as kind and caring. It is probably like the Chinese proverb, "White Lotus", describing person who appear beautiful on the outside but are rotten inside.

Dex-chan lover
The MC feels weird.
I get that he loves her, but it feels off for some reason.
Feels like obsession with the dead fish eyes look.

Users who are viewing this thread