Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Koto was too heart broken and forced herself to feel love again so hard she ended up breaking bits of that feeling, even with Aya coming back because of a barrier between them two.
In a way I kinda relate to Koto...

Dex-chan lover
it’s funny that Erika be the person who support KotoAya, neglected her own feeling despite Koto asked her to date (she understands the situation is wrong), but also waiting for KotoAya ship to falling down. while Koto be the person who keep dating someone to another one just to make sure if she could move on after Aya’s disappearance. but once she’s able to be with Aya, it’s just make it worse due to how she sees herself as adult who need to keep Aya rather than as an actual lover to her.

both of them are miserable in their own way. but Erika might be the one who make more sense here, though keep hoping to be with Koto is different story. i still hoping for Erika to know more about Aya’s side rather than just siding with Koto all the time. she might be way too attached to her although she has rejected her back then, but with able to learn more about Aya, she could reduce that ill feeling toward her.

Dex-chan lover
I love how yuri authors find a way to portray some of the ugliest characters and feelings without going so far as to mock or make a caricature of them.
Erika is awful but so are Koto an Aya in a way. It's all very interesting.
Thank you for the translation!
The author presents these characters magnificently. It's like they aren't horrible people IMO. They have these feelings that everyone has. The thoughts in their heads are terrible but they still love each other. None of them have done anything awful. Well maybe Erika with her "wishes". I feel so bad for everyone involved and can't see this ending well.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to get Erika's eyes checked because I have yet to see why Koto is worth going through all this trouble. Why is she so hung up on her besides plot? I can understand helping her as a friend but 7 years of chasing her while Koto is being like that? Wat.

Power Uploader
Someone needs to get Erika's eyes checked because I have yet to see why Koto is worth going through all this trouble. Why is she so hung up on her besides plot? I can understand helping her as a friend but 7 years of chasing her while Koto is being like that? Wat.
The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing.

Dex-chan lover
1. because of Aya’s disappearance, she keeps in contact with Koto because she’s worried about her, especially when Koto tried to get into various relationships.
2. there isn’t 4th person in their circle of best (gay)friends. which make it obvious only Erika who’s able to keep looking at Koto for 7 yrs. it’s long enough for someone to strengthen their heart to love their precious one although they are not in relationship.

at this point, it’s indeed author need to introduce someone who’s able to interference between those 3. seeing Erika keep acting like that make her hardly having character development

Dex-chan lover
So if my theory is right and the reason Aya first disappeared was because Erika made a Tanabata wish for her to disappear she kind of becomes...a terrible person? Like as a kid who was upset and in love you could forgive her for writing that because she probably thought it wouldn't do anything. But once it, you know, worked she didn't bother to try wishing Aya back for seven years and only then because things weren't going the way with Koto she wanted and even then she only brought her back in the hopes that this would break the image of love Koto had for her so she'd have a chance.

So, if that is actually what the manga says is the reason for Aya's disappearence and reapparence then no way in hell does Erika deserve a happy ending in this.
I don't think most people would automatically assume you have magical wish powers just cause it came true.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think most people would automatically assume you have magical wish powers just cause it came true.
I would have been fine with this explanation. However the fact this chapter showed she wished her back changed everything. That means, at least on some level, she had considered the possibility. And if she did wish her away initially, even if she didn’t think it would work, the fact that the wished her back and she came back should making her almost panic with guilt but she seems…extremely calm instead. Again, we don’t have all the facts yet, but let’s just say this chapter gave me a really bad feeling about Erika.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This situation is horrible in every way possible
It is two 21 year olds emotionally manipulating a 14 year old to deal with their middle school hang ups
And I am all for seeing how this unfolds

I would have been fine with this explanation. However the fact this chapter showed she wished her back changed everything. That means, at least on some level, she had considered the possibility. And if she did wish her away initially, even if she didn’t think it would work, the fact that the wished her back and she came back should making her almost panic with guilt but she seems…extremely calm instead. Again, we don’t have all the facts yet, but let’s just say this chapter gave me a really bad feeling about Erika.
Somehow I doubt that Erika would wish for something as malicious as Aya's disappearance, especially with how much she knows it would hurt Koto. I think instead, Aya made a wish of wanting to be away from her grandfather (we still don't know anything about him but it definitely isn't good) and it just came true in the absolute worst way. It may have also intertwined with Erika's old wish if she wished in some way for the love triangle to break, but I don't think she'd have wished for Aya to disappear.

Dex-chan lover
are we just gonna ignore that erika was the cause for aya's disappearance and she's ruined aya's life due to her own selfish motives

Dex-chan lover
I just caught up and I'm team Erica. I think Aya needs to date Koto for a bit and then get to making a life for herself. I feel like there is a lot of awful things below the surface they'll start revealing. This manga has a very ominous tone. I'm afraid to find out what Gpa was doing to Aya and what that script Koto has is about.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, isn't Erika a bit too harsh on herself?
are we just gonna ignore that erika was the cause for aya's disappearance and she's ruined aya's life due to her own selfish motives
I don't think that is ever confirmed in the manga. For all we know, it was Aya herself that wished to be spirited away. "I want somewhere not here", "I feel relieved everything is over (that my grandpa died already)." It's been hinted that Aya had some trouble in her home, but never outright confirmed also.

The way Erika wrote the tanzaku doesn't really show a sign of "she'd done this in the past to make Aya disappear" either.

Honestly Erika needs to move on from Koto. I dunno how much Erika did for Koto after being broken by Aya's disappearance since the manga hasn't showed much, but if she did support Koto after all that, and Koto still refused to move on from Aya, then there should be no reason for Erika to hold onto her love for Koto either. Heck, she IS still supporting their relationship after Aya's return. Erika is just the best character so far and I'd love it if she's at least rewarded with a deserved love of her own (just not with Koto).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm just... waiting for their relationship to fall apart
That's kind fucked up Erika. But also it feels inevitable, doesn't it? Aya is a middle school child. If she's ever to function in the world, she honestly probably needs to like, go to school and grow up. But I don't get the vibe that's likely to happen, I don't think this is the type of story to explore time travel in that way. I feel like this has to end in Aya's death. She's not meant to be here, is she? As much as I'd love for Koto to be able to be happy with Aya, I don't think any of it is meant to be. Whatever miracle brought her back probably can't last.

Users who are viewing this thread