Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Looking at these comments, and I don’t even think I want to keep reading this. This is ABSURD
How the fuck does shit like this get continued while actually good manga like Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita get cancelled
This was mediocre at best at the start- now?

Dex-chan lover
I've read hundreds of series, spanning well over a decade, yet I can't remember last time a shitty arc ended on such low note. I'm too flabbergasted to even drop it, it's like a 20 car pile up with no survivors yet you can't look away from it because you can't comprehend what's actually happening before your eyes.
Stares in the "Spirit Turtle Arc" from "Shield Hero"

Nothing comes to mind, huh?? Wow, shocker...

Dex-chan lover
WAHT.

Inflate the comment count, just so people read this chapter as a warning to avoid the series!

If any ONE chapter gets 100x the comments of any other -- that's a huge red flag.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah put us a time skip of 14 years after that bag full of crap arc, who cares just end it with no more of that b.llshit filler

BTW I am fan to say, that MC or the for potatoes reasons eternally not present angel-god can easily avoid that trap that doomed us with the filler arc, and every reader in the same circumstances and same crappy skills can avoid that trap

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait did we get borutoed? Or is this just a set up to confirm their long standing relationship? Maybe just new era of MC and waifu adventure? I honestly have no idea where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah put us a time skip of 14 years after that bag full of crap arc, who cares just end it with no more of that b.llshit filler

BTW I am fan to say, that MC or the for potatoes reasons eternally not present angel-god can easily avoid that trap that doomed us with the filler arc, and every reader in the same circumstances and same crappy skills can avoid that trap
...is it in reference to another work you fear may go through the same issues? I don't get the reference

Dex-chan lover
I have been reading manga and watching anime since I was 8, I'm no in my 30s.
Yet I have never seen such a bad arc in all my life, I stuck though it and read it all as it was coming out. As it was such a trash fire that it was keeping the surroundings warm, however now its ended and it took half the village with it.

Thanks genderbenderbb2 for the translation

Contributor
Well, that was easy. Too easy, even. Juliana got away without even a slap on the wrist. I was wrong about Clara, she took the high road and let her greatest enemy leave without harming so much as a single hair on her head. Rather disappointing, but it's consistent with her honorable and knightly Lawful Good character. But enough of that damn "saintess", she can get lost and never ever come back. May she get her well-deserved comeuppance someday.

I'm here for Clara and that reunion of a re-summoning, and... I liked it. It doesn't change the fact that the preceding arc was a painful slog, but that moment was at least a (very) small reward of sorts to me for that terribly tedious time. This girl deserved to be happy even before she went through that ordeal of a chase to preserve her love (which just proved she's deserving of best girl status). Kouta almost did a title drop on page 23.

Well damn, 14 years sure is a big timeskip. That means Kouta is now ~44 and Clara is ~34 at the minimum. They have a teenage son now, and I guess Kouta took Clara's family name (she's the noble with a family name to preserve anyway) since their son isn't "Reinhart Hinoharu". Who was that girl with him? That wasn't his mom for sure. Archer girl Fiine (she'd be ~32 now)? Or summoner Leah (now ~30)?

I really love their marriage picture framed on the wall. Why, it's a story waiting to be told by itself! But did they really have to do that freaking 14 year time skip? How dare they skip over showing all the potential good stuff like the wedding, honeymoon, pregnancy, early parenthood... I also wanted to know what happened to Akito and did he ever get together with another girl (Leah?) like Kouta did?

Man, the lack of a wedding arc at the minimum is complete insanity especially since this isn't even the ending, so what justifies that insane pacing of a time skip? Don't tell me the novel skipped the wedding too? :questionblob:

Last edited:
Contributor
Once again the Japanese demonstrate their inability to end a series.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. So many places this concept could have gone yet it was killed by one terrible arc.

Users who are viewing this thread