Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

Someone ask the translators to stop translating this utter shite.
It's not worth it at all.
Dumbass MC and dumbass plot aghhh
Don't read this unless you have irritation resistance skill.

Dex-chan lover
This should be called "A man of a 1000 cucks" first his wife then his isekai. There is only 998 to go!

Dex-chan lover
The wife looks like a gimmick to block him from going with a isekai girl in the first couple chapters, 3 months married and she just starts cheating, what the hell was their relationship before, I would understand if their character wasbad, one was uglym both were old, they were forced, it was years with many problems but the author just made her to blueball him.
Thankfully she was extracted the same way she was presented, I can at most see this as a way to make the MC start a new good relationship in a different way than the 1000 isekai before it, could have played better though.

Dex-chan lover
If you're hesitating to read this manga, I say go for it.
Main character's great and has a good personality.

It's a bit different from other isekai since he comes and goes, but gets to keep his skills. Not only that, but he brought his male friend with him on his third trip, and that guy is super supportive. He's literally the best bro. You can tell that the story cares about the relationships the characters have with each other and all the characters feel distinct and unique.

Art's not the best at times, but it's a good story with a large pagecount every chapter.

@Akabane
Not even close to how the story goes. Either you're a speedreader or mentally disabled.

TTX

@TitanAnteus
You can tell that the story cares about the relationships the characters have with each other and all the characters feel distinct and unique
what about his wife? (actually important but without screen time)

Tbh even though the wife is definitely an untrustworthy cheating thot, i can't really blame her too much for getting bored. I mean just look at the mc, he's incredibly boring: timid, awkward, indecisive and probably a coward too if not for the courage x6 cheat skill, his face and hairstyle even look dumb. Without those cheat skills, at most the female knight would consider him a business partner since he bring goodies from another world, but love? I doubt it lol.

Contributor
It's an interestingly different take. Between traveling back and forth, the friend-character, and various events back home, the escapism here has called attention to itself in ways that most isekai would not. It remains non-judgemental so far as to whether the drastic changes in their life on Earth are ultimately for the better or for the worse, or whether their growing preference for the isekai is a healing or an unhealthy tendency; we see some bits of evidence either way.

Ultimately I think things will turn out well for them because it just seems like that sort of manga, but either way, the glimpses of introspection are a welcome touch.

Really hope we get someone translating this one soon, I at least liked it. I do not, however, like his friend coming along with him. I don't know exactly why, it just gets on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still shocked by how quickly the skank wife was glossed over, is she going to show up again in the future? I know there is a novel of this.

Users who are viewing this thread