Site feedback - Please read the post so your comment does not get DELETED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
1. can't save pictures with new reader,
I'd like to be able to save them, I usually took some I found really nice
2. Some options seems to apply to all manga while some only to the currently seen
as far as I've seen when I chose to longstrip it applied to all mangas and when i chose to have a single page it only applied to the one I was looking, could it be possible to select separately from one to another since some are better in one and others are not
3. no 3 atm

1. Demograph filters don't work since they're not tags.
2. Blocking does not hide user comments.

1. Using the volume 1 cover by default for manga images could avoid unnecessary spoilers that appear on later volume covers and make it easier to browse through the new manga list.
2. Not being able to browse multiple pages of updated manga limits you to only looking at updates from the last ~9 hours; some people only check once per day.
3. This may count as a new feature, though adding filters/filter-outs on the homepage (recently updated manga) could allow for faster, more relevant browsing.

Fed-Kun's army
1. Long list reading style is either slower, or purposefully only loads in the current couple of pages (I have bad internet and want to load full chapter)

2. Chapters of manga I read that I'm not following don't mark as read. Also following a manga doesn't mark all chapters as read.

3. The new Layout of the main page

Group Leader
1. Long strip loading is kinda funky on this viewer, it either takes a very long time to load or chapter won't load at all. --displaying 0/0 pages.

2. I haven't really encountered this in previous viewer, but you can't reload pages that failed to load when you're on long strip without loading the whole volume.

3. CTRL + Left Clicking the comment while viewing a volume reads as just left click on won't load it in another tab. (Although it can easily be bypassed using right click > open in new tab.

Group Leader
3. Why doesn't it go back to the regular manga page after the newest chapter has already been completed, like before?

1. On the "Latest updates" page (https://mangadex.org/follows) it displays an Eye icon for chapters which I have already read (which is great), but it would be nice to have an option to instead completely hide already-read chapters.

2. The "Latest updates by manga" page (https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/1) does not take into account my language settings: I have it set to only show English, but it still shows a manga as being updated when a non-English chapter is released.

3. For the comments pages (on both the manga and the individual manga chapters), I would prefer it to put the older comments first, followed by the newer comments.

Contributor
1) The 'missing chapters' feature sometimes displays things as missing, but they aren't (Because the chapter might be labeled differently, but I don't read series with missing chapters and therefore don't read that series when all the stuff is , in actuality, translated.)

2) Uploading a lot of chapter at once is not automated/scheduled , and is super annoying. (It was when I last uploaded, if it's different ignore this.)

3) There's no way to tell, at a glance, if a MDList is private or not.

1. can't save pictures with the new reader

2. no more "next chapter" button at the end of each chapter

Contributor
1. The updates page (https://mangadex.org/updates) does not size properly on lower resolution monitors and has a horizontal scroll bar.

Group Leader
1. I wish the eye icon for read chapters worked regardless of whether you're following the series.

2. Would like to see external links to Anilist manga pages too rather than just MAL ones.

1. On the main page, the latest updates don't show the "Follow" tab first - which is the tab I check the most.
2. There are too many mangas on the main page, and no info about them; it'd be great if we could at least read the tags and/or the summary
3. On the search page, tags aren't shown in the results

1. The "Latest updates by manga" page (https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/0) does not take into account my language settings: I have it set to only show English, but it still shows a manga as being updated when a non-English chapter is released.¡!!!!!!

2. The new follow layout is way too cluttered. Atleast on mobile, i do not use a pc.

3. The new layout in general. Function over design please. Plus I dislike the main page design. The last one was way more efficient and nicer. No next page, etc.

1. Multiple copies of the same chapter appear as unread in Follows.
2. Search filtering.
3. The user ranks should be indicated with a custom icon, not color.

Contributor
1. Finishing the last chapter should take me back to the manga info page so I can adjust my ratings and change reading status.
2. On mobile cramming every bit of not important information on the screen reduces information density and feels useless. Preferred the old desktop style.
3. Site is not friendly for small mobile screens (think iPhone SE), especially problematic in conjunction with 2.

Fed-Kun's army
1. Some certain latest release chapters on the follow list didn't showed up on the homepage latest updates follow.

Power Uploader
1. The stats tab in the profile. I understand you want to add some kind of "history", but only 10 chapters is too little. It should also be possible to remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread