Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Dex-chan lover
Light novel was licensed... Web Novel translation ended because of it...
The last week has been sad for novel readers.

?? i knw its weird to ask this but will the sword ever turn into a man or the dude will remain a sword forever?

@Ghostoff Remain a sword, he will gain an ability to transform into a human later on, but nothing that allows him to stay in that form. He only ever uses it to investigate something or buy things, otherwise it's pretty much sword mode 90% of the time. Which is ok, otherwise this would pretty much kill Fran's importance to the plot

Dex-chan lover
also for anyone who cares to know,
The reason at least in the light novel as to why there was evolved spiders was because some nobles got killed and thrown into the dungeon that the monsters ate, originally they were supposed to find the corpses in the core room.

Aggregator gang
cant remember those though
i read the wn so maybe this manga isnt following that,
maybe ill reread it

@VIVIT i haven't started the series yet i wanted to knw so that i could start reading. Besides i wanted to knw if the MC could have a woman ???

Dex-chan lover
in the original web novel, the reason for the spiders evolved was not because of some rare item that makes monsters stronger.
it was because Auguste Alsand (the noble who had his truth skill taken ) was killed off by his father as he was a waste of human resorces without the skill, and dumped his body alongside a few servents inside the dungeons core room for them to feed on. i can see why they changed it 😅

looking forward to the the next story arc. it and the ulmut arc are my two favorite arcs of the translated WN 🤗

Double-page supporter
How come these B-tier isekai all have the same "Beastmen" (cat girls), "Familiars" (cute mascots that are actually monsters), and that strange disdain for single-class wizards?

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan
Cat girls are their own reason for existence. There is even a healthy population is pseudo-modern worlds. Because they are that cute.

Summoned or tamed monsters are a staple of fantasy, and actually come in many different forms, from cute mascots to huge beasts of destruction. The term "familiar" goes back to medieval stories about witches, who would have a demon in the form of an animal teach them magic as part of their bargain with unholy forces. In fantasy, any spellcaster's pet which isn't in the "giant monster" category is likely to be called a "familiar" regardless of the nature of their connection.

Disdain for single-class wizards? That's simple. Such people are supposed to be smart or even wise. They are hard to write.
It gets even worse when the wizard has magic that is good for more than just blasting opponents.
That said, try reading Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and Magi Craft Meister. Their protagonists are very much wizards.

@Goldenzeal - I am up to date with WN translation, no reason to give me spoilers.

how old is amanda? she look after some kids until they grow up and have a kid and the kid grows up too yet shes still the same

Users who are viewing this thread