Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
ofc it's the katana, it's always the katana
Can't the Japanese be less predictable? Like, Japanese soldiers fight very well with spears and pole blades as well, so why not more of those?
It's not really a katana though. It's more like a messer, or with that length, a kriegsmesser. Though that  is an odd pairing with the Japanese clothes. I'd guess the author/artist wanted to make it relatable to the Japanese while keeping it still a bit western fantasy feeling.

Dex-chan lover
the time skips in this series are kind of ridiculous lol. 4 chapters in and there's been like 3 or 4 timeskips, equal to like 14 years?
The multiple time skips in a row were a bit much, but I get that's just not the main story author wants to tell.
Honestly, I think it goes well to show how fleeting life is for everyone but an elf. MC's like: that does it! I'm going to practice throwing candy 20 meters in the air and catching it with my mouth for the next year! while others are promoted or retire around him lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Xunder @AlphaTM
  • p2 brand new city -> brand-new city
  • p3 known as the "the three disciplines." -> known as the "three disciplines".
  • p3 two handed -> two-handed
  • p22 real world, practical experience -> real-world
  • p30 What's happening now is her solid foundation is -> What's happening now is that her solid foundation is

Users who are viewing this thread