Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Looks like everything got settled pretty neatly.

With MC discovering BLOODLUST, I suppose the next step in his itinerary is to further hone his sword skills under Kaeha?

Also, wonder if the vampire actually died or if MC just kept cutting him up until he was harmless.

Group Leader
Looks like everything got settled pretty neatly.

With MC discovering BLOODLUST, I suppose the next step in his itinerary is to further hone his sword skills under Kaeha?

Also, wonder if the vampire actually died or if MC just kept cutting him up until he was harmless.

From the SFXs, it sounds like he made his flesh into mince meat... So yeah, pretty much harmless.

Dex-chan lover
I think I realized one point that makes this series good in my eyes. It's a fantasy/isekai, but it doesn't worship aristocracy/nobles unlike other series. It's just a dude wandering and picking up trade skills, excited about life.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that new emperor is actually a good leader, makes me sad to think how much pain mc and the dwarves had to go through, plus that poor unjustly executed noble who knew the dude was a vampire, to deal with this entire mess.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Holy poop! All that and it is only 18 chapters? I swear it feels more like 50-70.
This reminds me of freiren's journey. Such a great read!
Thank you for uploading this guys.
I know right, it’s great. For a long lived race he’s living faster than most short lived races. It’s also great that the author doesn’t waste time with unnecessary fillers or politics, it’s none of the MC’s business!

Dex-chan lover
This was very refreshing. Make a goal, accomplish it, go home. No fluff, no trying to talk to the enemy, no getting distracted by weak side characters. Any other series would've dragged this entire chapter out through 2-3 full volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread