Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
This is what I call good pacing, interesting story, interesting and deep characters.
If only those copy pasta authors would read things like this and try to copy this instead. It has so much room for original content.
Not the: I got kicked out of it the party; I'm secretly op; I'm as shallow as a rock mc with a harem, probably made out of slaves(in Isekai); trash they're just printing like toilet paper these days.
Bring back the old days of fantasy genre!

Dex-chan lover
So did he just completely forget about the human girl... again? He promised to stick around, then immediately left again for what has apparently been years.
Honestly my biggest issue with this manga. I absolutely hate what he did to that poor girl. At this point it feels like the author couldn't really give a fuck about the characters the protag meets, and is more interested in using them as a vehicle to check off various aspects and outcomes of life that the protagonist is experiencing like an itemized list on a clipboard.

Dex-chan lover
Dwarven hotspring resort(fortress), lol.
Of course the next king would make the expedition scale big, if all works out it'd be a core tourist attraction once he opens the dwarven country to other races.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly my biggest issue with this manga. I absolutely hate what he did to that poor girl. At this point it feels like the author couldn't really give a fuck about the characters the protag meets, and is more interested in using them as a vehicle to check off various aspects and outcomes of life that the protagonist is experiencing like an itemized list on a clipboard.
Isn’t it apt though? He’s from a race that lives very very long, as much as he’s living with those that are short(er)-lived, his sense of time is quite borked from a human perspective. Years probably felt like weeks to him.

Also, the guy is quite self-centered, he does what he wants, when he wants. However, if that’s not the case he wouldn’t have left the forest or learn anything (if you remember how pushy he was with all his teachers), and we won’t have a story in the first place.

Supporter
So did he just completely forget about the human girl... again? He promised to stick around, then immediately left again for what has apparently been years.
Which human girl, the sword master or the girl at the inn? Remember that he received a letter from the potential future Dwarven king. Thats not something you put off for either of those girls, especially since it was a) his friend asking for help and b) aligns with his goals of breaking racial barriers. This dude literally moved mountains for his people- if someone needs help, he's there for it.

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t it apt though? He’s from a race that lives very very long, as much as he’s living with those that are short(er)-lived, his sense of time is quite borked from a human perspective. Years probably felt like weeks to him.

Also, the guy is quite self-centered, he does what he wants, when he wants. However, if that’s not the case he wouldn’t have left the forest or learn anything (if you remember how pushy he was with all his teachers), and we won’t have a story in the first place.
I also thought it to be in line of Frieran at the funeral, where it's supposed to be tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread