Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Dear isekai god, i beg of thee.. don't make irena a creep like aesir's sword master... I still cant get over that plot.. fukin messed up... She needs therapy

Dex-chan lover
How about the human girl that owned a dojo? Is she unalive already?

Dex-chan lover
He didn't. It's the next arc. And every arc relating to her will be a tear-jerker.
My kokoro can't take that much sadness. I've been tearing up from time to time from some friendship scene and all that.
SAY IT AIN'T SO

Dex-chan lover
This is what I call good pacing, interesting story, interesting and deep characters.
If only those copy pasta authors would read things like this and try to copy this instead. It has so much room for original content.
Not the: I got kicked out of it the party; I'm secretly op; I'm as shallow as a rock mc with a harem, probably made out of slaves(in Isekai); trash they're just printing like toilet paper these days.
Bring back the old days of fantasy genre!
thank you!
finally someone who also sees this point
but i think the reason why those are so popular is because people like to self-insert when they are reading
i'm not necessarily saying it's a bad thing to do, but it doesn't really encourage authors to write good stories -which is the main issue i have with them

Dex-chan lover
And not even letters, i was gonna comment this too, mind you he promised to be with her in her final years if I recall correctly (which makes no sense since he in his own words has all the time in the world so why he leaves her seems anti-character).

Is this possibly setting up Irena as the/a love interest? Also I think the mangaka keeps forgetting MC is a reincarnated Human and has him act like an Elf too often.
i mean he has lived as an elf longer than he has lived as a human, though he definitely was raised as a human for those 30 years on earth...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, after reading this manga this far it just feels like a cheap copy of Sousou no Frien... It's good, but also kinda meh.

Group Leader
Honestly, after reading this manga this far it just feels like a cheap copy of Sousou no Frien... It's good, but also kinda meh.
Frien hasn't been good since the first few chapters.

Supporter
Grunder for Smash.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The more this story goes on the more I want to see old characters like the sorcerer he met

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly confused.. like he used to be human, but it looks like he's just not interest into anyone sexually/romantically, like at all ?

Users who are viewing this thread