Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Ya the Kaeha stuff just frustrates me. It too obviously forced. Its obviously made to invoke certain feelings in the readers, but the way its done is just annoying.
That's why the Author said that it was a Curse.

Curse's are forced upon people and they have no way to do anything about it, other than either find a cure or live with it.

The curse on Kaeha was MC's careless departing words.
While the curse on Martena was her failure and guilt towards her friend Irena and instead achieving happiness for herself. It felt like she stole something which she couldn't do anything about.

Dex-chan lover
She was a hopeful, skilled swordsman trying to advertise her sword style. MC pops up, "ay gimme dat style." and spends time with her, leads her on, and she falls in love. MC says "aight, lol, seeya." in a way that convinces her that she isn't worthy of him.
MC didn't sudden leave, he had to leave because of circumstances surrounding the Elves. And Kaeha understood it completely (she never considered herself as unworthy).

The problem was the Careless Words MC left her with, which acted like a Curse on her.

If the Elves situation hadn't occured, maybe Kaeha would have eventually confessed to MC and maybe he would have either accepted it or rejected it. Both ways Kaeha had the opportunity to eventually move along with those situations.

She then loses her mind after he leaves her and has her friends husband inseminate her (ruining their marriage) so she could produce heirs worthy of the MC.
Well technically, Kaeha was friends more with Creias (aka.,the husband), than he was with Martena (aka., the wife).
Because Creias was the one who helped the situation with the opposing Dojo, while the only man she knew who was the strongest (as she had a bout with him, and later had help from him during her Adventurer work days).

To Kaeha, who didn't know any other Man nor had the will to marry any other man (as she loved MC), she had no other choice than to go for his help even if it was a murky situation.

And i wouldn't really say that Kaeha ruined the marriage between Creias & Martena.
Both understood the implication of their decision, and in a way i would say that it was a better solution, as no one betrayed anyone else by keeping things hidden or in secret.
And if their marriage was really ruined, then they wouldn't have stayed happily with each other for so long and died soon after eachother (they say that, the stronger you love someone the harder it is to live after their death, and that's why it's common for people in their old age to die soon after their loved one had died).

Dex-chan lover
They were never together weren't they? They never really said anything to each other that came close to a confession. Only at the end of her life did she say it. Only when it only lasted for a moment when it won't be as painful compared to confessing way earlier. That was really selfless and sad at the same time.

I kind of cried a bit. I never realized that her swordsmanship will stay with him even long after she is gone. Being there with him as a skill that he will use the majority of his life. Always protecting him. Kaeha is a beautiful character.

Dex-chan lover
the cures of immortality or semi-immortality, you get to see everyone you love and care for grow old and die, you get to see them and all they have accomplished be forgotten by the world, leaving you, and you alone to remember them.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
They were never together weren't they? They never really said anything to each other that came close to a confession. Only at the end of her life did she say it. Only when it only lasted for a moment when it won't be as painful compared to confessing way earlier. That was really selfless and sad at the same time.

I kind of cried a bit. I never realized that her swordsmanship will stay with him even long after she is gone. Being there with him as a skill that he will use the majority of his life. Always protecting him. Kaeha is a beautiful character.
Its because words are words, but actions speak louder than words. Sometimes you dont need to say it, they both know that both of them have an indisputable bond; albeit different wavelengths on their sights. Id say both of them are really happy to have met each other and love would always and always be a complex topic.

Fed-Kun's army
My man willing to delete countries, even races if they hurt his son, that's a whole another level of overprotective.

Supporter
Aesir slipping in that humble brag: "Be safe, son. Not just for you (or me), but because I'd hate to have to genocide some nation."

Dex-chan lover
this is the only manga that i only allow the fuck me up this much because some drama in some manga feels forced just for the sake of character development so if the tragedy feels a bit off/awkward, auto drop, but here, it's just a passage of time.

Banned
Write manga where fmc? Died.. sad.. Welp saying i lov u while giv birth to other man children pffffhaha what simp one must become to accept that sht.

Banned
RIP Town Guard Guy never would’ve expected a call back to that….

Kaeha’s curse of Love was a crazy ride man:

• Fell for a high Elf
• Made a Vow to reform her school for him
• Forcing herself to get Directly Piston Pumped inseminated by the Elf’s Close Knight friend who was already married despite Not having any experience with men all so she could Breed heirs for MC’s eventual return
• Then In her twilight years she was finally able spend time & bloom her love
• Finally 13years later she dies wielding her Blade & in the Arms of Her Most Beloved

I knew this would happen
I KNEW SHE WASNT LONG BUT HOT DAMN!
Man.. Yeah i can understand that this is a fiction with elf life, but still.. What can i do for my beloved one?! Yeah i will "force myslef to giv birth with married man" eeee nope. If ure not having bad taste after hearing that as a human being, even in fantasy, then ure into ntr which make u a big simp or M with ntr fetish. Dont giv me that speech about what is rly ntr and what not. This is ntr so fk that. Story is good writen and capturing everything around that elf, but man, haha.. Nope.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. It's been 4 months, I should be able to continue reading now… :cry:

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on as if there was no way to rejuvenate her. I call bullshit on this one. In a high fantasy world, surely something would have been possible. It's said that the demon path is a no go, how about somehow become a spirit or fusing with one? MC was sent to the world so there is some kind of god, evidently, maybe becoming an angel, who's lifespan is on par with his. Come on anything, this is a high fantasy world and you are telling me he's just accepting her death? You would normally fight with tooth and nails to prevent that when you have so many possibilities at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread