very unique and well-written

highly recommend if you enjoy laid back fantasy

Dex-chan lover
yo what this series is actually really good

the author does an extremely amazing job at pacing
it feels like i read over 50 chapters when it's only been 19

very unique and well-written

highly recommend if you enjoy laid back fantasy
your perception got warped because of all the time skips and ngl its pacing really is top notch

MDC

Dex-chan lover
I came here thinking it would be a slice of life type of deal. I was not wrong but I was not right at the same time. Why I missed the Tragedy tag is beyond me, why I read everything (!) is also beyond me. I avoided Sousou no Frieren for the same reason I now want to avoid this, its too tragic, makes me feel sad for the rest of the day and will make me think back on this for weeks to come.

Great manga. I do not recommend it to people that have a hard time coping with the loss of someone (due to the passage of time).

Thank you for translating this, I really love the story, I know I might be getting hurt in the future reading due to the long lifespan of Aesir but alas just like Aesir said "I don't want to life in regret" so I'm looking forward for the next chapter :) Dear scans team thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! This is such a gem. Altho there's a bit of sadness to the flow of time that our MC has, this approach also made the story unique. Cant wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
best adaptation i've read. they actually made it to fit manga format. not too much explaination. great panel composition. clear art.

I love and hate this kind of manga. Still very top notch though.
Yeah, that's exactly the feeling. I read it and I feel so much joy, but there is also sadness that won't stop. The good kind, that makes me cry with a smile on my face. I want to stop reading, as I don't want to cry, but it's too good to just stop.

Group Leader
I don't know why some slice of lifes have the darkest and heaviest tragedy of all. Kino no Tabi, Majo no Tabitabi, Sousou no Freiren, and now this...

Group Leader
Warning: this work may contain very explicit contents such as scenes that could make you cry out of pure sadness

P.s. no hate tho

Just finished 22. Really liked this. Comedy, drama, action, slow life, it's got a lot but the pacing is good and the characters are all interesting. Aesir as the protagonist is one of the best I've come across in isekai/fantasy genre.

Users who are viewing this thread