Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita

I was expecting trash, I got a meditation on the realities on what it means to have nothing but time to your name
Yep, someone slapped everyone who wishes they were immortal with a story explaining what that means for your life…

With how the manga traverse in the path of the pain of bury your loved ones, Chances are MC will find out he is THE True High Elf, and it's his fate to watch everything he knows return to dust and replace by new ones.

With how the manga traverse in the path of the pain of bury your loved ones, Chances are MC will find out he is THE True High Elf, and it's his fate to watch everything he knows return to dust and replace by new ones.
I get that feeling too.

Specially how the plot is going atm. He's bound to find all the first beings and the world will end.
Which probably means the dragon is gonna raze most of everything down. Specially all the sanctuary forest and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
If you're ever wondering, this series has a lot of tragedy. Especially that
NTR Tragedy
Okay dude that's exactly what I wanted to know. What exactly do you mean by NTR?

Care to elaborate? Does this series have rape and of NTR? I would like to know so that I can safely skip it. I would appreciate specific details, I don't mind spoils.

Dex-chan lover
Okay dude that's exactly what I wanted to know. What exactly do you mean by NTR?

Care to elaborate? Does this series have rape and of NTR? I would like to know so that I can safely skip it. I would appreciate specific details, I don't mind spoils.
That's a load of crap.
Aesir never shows much interest in romance beside his love for booze, meat, and picking up new craft. If anything, he's just a bystander watching other people's romance. Knowing the discrepancy in lifespan, he's also against staying in any place for too long, even though leaving means it's unlikely to meet his friends ever again.

Double-page supporter
honestly, the author doesnt need to shove the "isekai" troupe into this setting, a bored elf is enough as self-explanatory

Aggregator gang
If you're ever wondering, this series has a lot of tragedy. Especially that
NTR Tragedy
i beg your parden but i just read through this and there is no such tragedy
no NTR in this no one was robbed no one was stolen. she ran away because she couldn't bear the thought of watching him die. if you are insinuating the elf was NTRed. if you are talking about kaeha's children that ALSO wasn't NTR.

Fed-Kun's army
absolute masterpiece
also fuck you ninja cutting onion that hide in the corner

Users who are viewing this thread