That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (3)

Dex-chan lover
wow haha I guess it just malfunctioned haha another 0 points here haha

Thank you kirei for translating these chapters! Sorry if all I do is complain but I do seriously enjoy reading your work!

Honestly I don't know what I was expecting ~sigh
The whole premises of the show is the MC believing that he is the weakest of the weak… how stupid does a person have to be to continuously believe that. Not to mention that it isn't just the stupidity of one single person but a whole collective.

The judge is super unprofessional! Who the hell goes of to talk to another participant when you're suppose to be supervising. Not to mention she never makes the MC redo his turn despite not believing him. What if he was telling her the truth (which he was), she just missed out on someone extraordinary. How is she in charge of anything? She needs to be fired or expelled.

Double-page supporter
@lilith49545 totally agree with you, + it's kinda getting repetitive and i'm pretty they're just gonna get a replacement ball or something and forget about testing him again

R.I.P. everyone on or around that mountain

Edit: And what's up with flag Knight dude, he saw the throw and everything but doesnt feel like mentioning it?

Next chapter is gonna be make or break for me

Yes terrible judging as always and how is she gonna reject this result this time. Hopefully we have someone with eyes this time other the first guy that actually knew the grandparents.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of all of the people who were punished for "cheating" because they didn't show their work, or otherwise performed exceedingly well on a test containing only material that had been covered and reviewed in class. Also, all of the high-performers who are denied college admission because they don't meet "accident-of-birth" requirements for a free pass. Furthermore, people who are denied promotions at jobs because they would get their former and new superiors fired by underlining their incompetence. Legitimately aggravating.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2
It's not misunderstanding, it's incompetence :
First trial : she doesn't look at the boy running and when he says he arrived she stop the clock and call it a day... What if the boy waited some time for her to notice him before talking? Like most people would have done? Nobody go directly to the examinator right after the finishing a run.
Thos alone should reduce his time by at lest 3 seconds.

Second one : same thing, she doesn't look and when she ask him she doesn't trust him and just give him a 0. Yes it's unbelievable that a kid launch a rock so far it destroy a mountain. But because she didn't looked at all she has the burden of proof. Which can be easily done by making the boy launch the rock a second time.

I suppose they will say for the last trial that MC broke the crystal because he didn't paid attention and they'll give him 0 point again. Which will once again show a huge incompetence because you don't explose a crystal, in hundreds parts, from the inside, just by mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation anyway! The Manga had a good start but it went down fast :/ I'll stay for a few chapters but if it doesn't became better I'll drop it.

next chapter would be deadline for most readers,
seeing if this forced incompetence continuing or not..

Dex-chan lover
The funniest thing is:
He just have to let loose a little bit of killing intent in order to pass.

Anyways, the knights he helped on the fields will probably vote for him and help him land the job.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. How are they gonna bullshit this next test result?

Yeah...I can't defend this one. Incompetent judges who have no business having those jobs. This is repeating tropes in uninteresting ways for no real good reason.

Dex-chan lover
The boy should just punch the examiner to death. I like misunderstanding tropes, but this is ridiculous. If the examiner give him zero points again because of some bullshit crystal ball defect or whatever, I'll definitely remove this manga from my list. And if that's the case, I'm gonna be one of those who give this title the vote of 1. Meaning extremely not enjoyable in my book.

Can't wait for how they'll make this a 0 as well.
a+ story telling right here. /s

Dex-chan lover
The running, I can understand a bit; explosion happened distracting them, they assumed when he talked was his return time, and the area was too damaged to retest. The throwing though, completely their fault; not only were they not watching him, and unable to locate where/how he disposed of the ball, they should have still given him a new ball to throw.

Surely they'll claim he used physical force to destroy the magic tester as an excuse to fail him, even though according to the incompetent tester he has no physical power.

Dex-chan lover
@kirby_422
The running is far more incomprehensible than the throwing.
The explosion happen where the boy is placed (and when he was there). That he survive such an explosion is a feat in itself. And nobody talk directly after finishing a run, even less when there is an explosion where you were.

The throw you can think he stole the rock. But because she didn't looked at him she should have made him redo the test anyway.

This is getting dumb. I dont understand the point here. The way the examiner react to everything is dumb. Really, its getting boring.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait until this thot goes and bitch about him to the knight commander when he came back and get told how much of a failure she is.

Users who are viewing this thread