That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.6 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (6)

Dex-chan lover
Grown men shouldnt make young boys cry...even if said young boy could destroy a cluster of mountains in a single punch

Aggregator gang
I like the premise, but I hope that give him some confidence before long. I can see how this would get annoying.

Still gonna read it though.

Dex-chan lover
how stupid is he ,at this point he should start to realyse that he is stronger than them

Dex-chan lover
"Please take me seriously!" - entire city goes up in a mushroom cloud. "Aww, they all left"

Yea, he will need to start suspecting something or this is going to get old.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to feel bad for the kid, honestly. He's been brainwashed his whole life that he's 'weak', so he literally can't comprehend being 'strong'.

Dex-chan lover
lol Richard is pissed. You tournament organizers were trying to KILL me!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like a going nowhere manga.
One of those ones that just gets abruptly axed it's funny but it's just lacking enough interest to keep readers.
Probably best not to get too attached to it, unless it brings in the scantily clad trope harem.

Dex-chan lover
@0neDragon The problem is that his parents brainwashed him to believe he is weak and subpar since birth. He just can't comprehend that this is not the truth at all.

Dex-chan lover
@nunarita You're not the only one, judging by the other comments. The "I'm so weak, teehee!" trope got old like 5 (part) chapters ago, at least, IMO. Yeah, sure, his parents basically brainwashed him... but just judging looking at his reactions to everything, someone should've sat him down and explained things by now

But they haven't, because comedy. Eh. I'll give it a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone surrendering? That's just boring.

If this is a joke, I'm not getting it.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Yuan not getting it is kinda annoying, but he's also still a good boy so I can let it slide.

More importantly, at least everyone else around him recognizes it. It's not nearly as frustrating for me.

Contributor
At this point, be it as one of contestants or as one of the judges, I would be starting to come to the conclusion that this god-child is totally deranged, and I'd honestly be really, really worried.

In fact the second contestant seems to have the right of it—I would have booked it, and hoped that by the time the country gets destroyed I was at least three kingdoms over.

Also, the poor workers that made these buildings he's casually destroying...

Group Leader
this stupid retard is getting on my nerves, it's already bad enough when minor characters are that retarded, but when the MC is braindead it's unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread