The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 145 - I'm the Man Who Was Rejected

Dex-chan lover
Ultra hot take, but chapters like this are why I don't mind so much that most manga like this stop as soon as the main pair start dating. The early chapters of them in the library were just so much more fun than all this sneaking and drama... So few mangaka who can pull off the post-confession arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I trust Norio-sensei, so I'm not worried about Nanpai
Also, everyone tal....writing about him, moe or kobayashi, but nobody is commenting on how stupid Panda is? Maybe everyone already did last chapter and I didn't read.
Like, it's useless that Yukine sulks at Panda but doesn't explain to her that what she did only bothers people. That girl needs some sense knocked in her

Aggregator gang
Your friends (Good) vs your girlfriend's 'friends' (irredeemable)

Dex-chan lover
Moe being true to her words and bringing trash to their event, also of course Chi would bring her brothers.:worry:
Guess Sekine was the only one taking it seriously. :korone:

Nice to see Adachi being a good guy instead of his default dumb pervert mode. Also nice to see Yurine and Anna messing with Panda. That is the least she deserves. 😈

Anyway Pickup trash senpai doesn't really have any chance here. So the true chanllenge will be how Ichi and Anna will keep being together a secret from Kobayashi. Even with her two brain cells she will suspect something if they start holding hands or getting separated from the others. Right Kobayashi? :huh:

Seriously i fully expect her two little brothers to notice things before her. hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Moe knows
Nyaa it's a 50/50
Kobayashi doesn't
Panda knew there's something going on between the two, same for White Anna after finding them hiding behind the curtains lol
Nyaa also knows. She noticed when they were doing chocolate at Anna's house.

Supporter
Adachi be like:
angry-congrats-happy-for-you.png

Dex-chan lover
I was under the impression their friends knew. Guess not.
From what I understand, they all “know” like they weren’t explicitly told but know the two of them well enough to tell (except for kobayashi cos she’s as dense as a neutron star)

Users who are viewing this thread