The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 149 - I Want to Have a Serious Talk

Dex-chan lover
I’m still hoping Yamada finds something else to do. I still hate that she’s in the entertainment industry especially in Asia.

Dex-chan lover
their agency is going to be like
NO WORRIES
and then they will feel stupid lol
the manager already warned him once when they aren't even dating yet. So, very unlikely :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That would tank her popularity because ultimately, idol capitalized on that exact parasocial relationship to succeed. If her images required her to be a "pure girl", which many of them need to be, having a lover would genuinely never make her famous, or not to the extend that her career might need to be. Which is why it's genuinely one of the best idea to never, NEVER, EVER idolized someone, at least if you don't know them personally. Idolized your parents, siblings if they treated and raised you well, don't idol strangers.
Well, she's an actress, which makes it all even stranger, right? Not like she's aiming to be an idol exactly so the pandering to stans would make even less sense

Fed-Kun's army
Is Ichikawa getting taller? He's still shorter than Yamada, but I feel like he's slowly catching up. At least, he doesn't feel as small as he used to.
TBH this dynamic of theirs with him being shorter than her is quite adorable, hope the author doesn't change it

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's an actress, which makes it all even stranger, right? Not like she's aiming to be an idol exactly so the pandering to stans would make even less sense
yeah but it would still create a hassle. Stuff like rumors, speculation, stalking by paparazzi to find out about her love life etc.. Stuffs like that. And actresses aren't free from stalkers either

Supporter
yeah but it would still create a hassle. Stuff like rumors, speculation, stalking by paparazzi to find out about her love life etc.. Stuffs like that. And actresses aren't free from stalkers either
Seishun Buta Yarou figured that stuff out in, like, twenty pages. Go on TV when she's promoting either the tv drama or the movie next spring, plant a question about her love life and then just let her gush for the next half hour. (Verbally, one would hope.) That would end the hassle.

Dex-chan lover
O kurwa kerfuś
5f8ac03f83faf712e41ae59e35592ce8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread