The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 149 - I Want to Have a Serious Talk

Can someone tell me if the chapter got delayed
Did it really get delayed? :C I actually just got caught up and I cannot wait for a season 3 anime as well as more manga! C: How often do they post? Every other week?? I want the creator to take their time. They have shown time and time again they really genuinely care not only for this couple but for us fans. I want them to take as much time as they need to enjoy life and writing more of this story too. This series means a lot to me.

Did it really get delayed? :C I actually just got caught up and I cannot wait for a season 3 anime as well as more manga! C: How often do they post? Every other week?? I want the creator to take their time. They have shown time and time again they really genuinely care not only for this couple but for us fans. I want them to take as much time as they need to enjoy life and writing more of this story too. This series means a lot to me.
Normally the post every other Thursday like Aug 1st 2024 Thursday but there wasn't a new chapter it was supposed to come out with chapter 150. Yes this is one of my favorite mangas and it takes about 60-65 chapters to make a season. We probably wont see a season 3 until late next year until chapter 180 or so. I love the fact that everything in this anime feels real as Norio senpai mentioned herself that's how she wants us to view it as real as possible. Also, the song Kyo made for Anna is an actual song just type in danger in my heart in youtube and song and it should pop up

Normally the post every other Thursday like Aug 1st 2024 Thursday but there wasn't a new chapter it was supposed to come out with chapter 150. Yes this is one of my favorite mangas and it takes about 60-65 chapters to make a season. We probably wont see a season 3 until late next year until chapter 180 or so. I love the fact that everything in this anime feels real as Norio senpai mentioned herself that's how she wants us to view it as real as possible. Also, the song Kyo made for Anna is an actual song just type in danger in my heart in youtube and song and it should pop up
Primary color - Moving Foward

Dex-chan lover
So many japanese media keep calling out how horrible the japanese idol industry is.

Once too many times to just be a coincidence.

When the very people who work in these industries are crying out "THIS IS FUCKED UP AND NEEDS TO STOP!", maybe it's a sign that there is something intrinsically wrong with this industry.
I won't matter as long as it brings in gobs of money.

EDIT: I see that was mentioned several times...

Aggregator gang
wouldn't it technically be better for them to announce that yamada's in a relationship when she makes her debut? Ik in real life the idol/jpop/kpop/etc managers exploit so many of the relationships of the idols to maintain the parasocial relationship the fans have with their favorite idols, but it wouldn't be helpful that when yamada starts to get famous and is in highschool still, to announce she's in a relationship cus the new fans would already know that and would keep some sort of realism when idolizing her? Ik this prolly couldn't be done in real life, but its interesting food for thought.
That's exactly how Mai handled it because Sakurajima Mai is elite. Ig Yamada is too young and immature to make strong decisions like Mai so early. So this secret dating drama will go on for a little while until author decides to give the characters the push the need.

I just think the author neglects the fact that Ichikawa is an introvert at times and basically does not showcase an introverts mentality well enough.

while non-dating policy sometimes its good...

it can be very annoying thing also

mostly when we talking about young idol and asian =w=lll
It's not necessarily the companies though. From what I know, nowadays a lot of them are actually okay with idols having relationships. But hiding them is still a thing for most companies, especially since quite a number of the idol fans are crazy, not the mention the stalkers as well..

Dex-chan lover
It's not necessarily the companies though. From what I know, nowadays a lot of them are actually okay with idols having relationships. But hiding them is still a thing for most companies, especially since quite a number of the idol fans are crazy, not the mention the stalkers as well..
Her problem clearly company...you can read latest chapter

Users who are viewing this thread