The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Now i am very curious as to what would happen if we put the prince together with a female infant.

Also this is why pedophillia should be outlawed.

Dex-chan lover
You know, maybe they mentioned it and I forgot, but I had assumed it was a "from birth" type thing so this caught me off guard in a few ways.

That was definitely an unexpected revelation. For what's been a mainly light hearted jovial sort of story it brought up a very serious and heavy topic. It does provide some context to his curse but that certainly felt 0 to 100. I'm glad though for his developing years he was able to repress that memory.

For Lynette, I felt so bad for her, that's a real knife to the heart kind of moment. No matter the circumstances and his probably more innocent reasoning, I think it would be hurt any girl to be told she doesn't register as a woman. Even if she wasn't interested in him, while that may lessen the overall pain, it would probably still feel like a slap in the face.

OOF big OOF for a girl receive that kind of statement. I feel sorry for Lynette. The Prince better fix this though I know it isn't his fault given his circumstances. T-T

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector When the Queen is able to be around the prince again, she proclaims something along the lines of "Oh, its been so long since ive been able to hold you", which is the only point of reference we have that it wasn't a birth thing since then she would never have been able to hold him. Page 10 chapter 4.

That was a fast ball.
I nearly fainted.
It was such a chill and fluff story, but suddenly poof dem, that hurts.

you know this is a really messed up awful backstory but im glad its actually treated as the messed up thing it is. female pedophiles exist and its horrible how their victims are treated

but yeah i was expecting like a curse or something not attempted sexual assault like damn

Shitttt this chapterr hurt my heartss soo baddd. That traumized memories and those ambigous statment. 😭😭😭😭😭. No one deserves this!!!.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate that that type of assault and trauma was talked about with seriousness. Hopefully the prince will get the help he need to overcome this.

Although I do feel bad for Lynette to be told so plainly that she's not viewed as a "woman". This would have to have happened since the fist time they crossed paths and it must really hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread