The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée

Please add a sexual assault tag. I specifically search against that when I look for new reads. It's not enjoyable to suddenly see something like that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow, in the raws things just keep going downhill from there...
He even goes as far as saying "You're not a woman" line again, jeez, indeed - Speech minus 100
Also, it so happens that she falls on top of him, and it reminds him of the harassment. Then she runs away, and while she's apologetic, she's also kinda happy cause he finally saw her as a woman, albeit it happened in that nasty and twisted situation. Wow, just wow. Angst at its finest....

Double-page supporter
CW Sexual Assault.

Echoing what others have said. This needs a warning tag, especially since there is no foreshadowing or pretense that would lead a reader to believe that content would be depicted in this manga.

For people who would like details on specific content, I will elaborate in spoilers:
Ch. 8 reveals the lead male character experienced sexual assault as a child by an adult woman. He collapses in public at the sight of a person which triggers this memory on page 16, and goes into detail about the assault from pages 23 to 30. There's a visual depiction of the attack with detailed description on pages 24 and 25.

If anyone has any questions about specifics details or anything else that would help them determine if this is content they're comfortable reading, please feel free to DM me and I will try to answer as best I can. Right now I plan to keep up w/ the manga as well so I'll try to post any additional warnings if necessary in a later comment.

All I've gotta say is this has many cliffhangers that aren't the greatest for it's pacing. The releases are very slow and thus makes it difficult to remember earlier story points

Yooooo this one's really goood!! The prince is such a sweetheart!! Althought the beginning is the typical trope, it really took of after the story setup was done and became something really heartfelt and interesting.

welp, ever since
chapter 8 there is sexual violence tag but not to worry its not explicit

looking forward to the next chapters ;-;

the raws seems to have until chapter 11

hopes it get translated soon!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ibreally want to start this but im scared of the cliffhangers and the possibility of waiting long for the updates 😂

Thank you solace for working on this series. I'll probably wait it out tho 😂

That "WOMAN" is so fucking crazy to attack a child when he was 7th. I hope when he meet with that "WOMAN", HE WILL GRAB HIS SWORD AND TAKE THE HEAD FROM HER BODY

Users who are viewing this thread