The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée

Group Leader
What do you wanna bet that the reason Linnette could be near Isaac is because she is
also a strong latent magician? It would also explain her sharp eyesight.

Yasss!
You get your man! 🔥🔥🔥

Sooo glad
he wasn't raped. Made as hell he was assaulted, but glad they were interrupted.
*Obviously no less traumatising.
*Hope this isn't triggering for anyone 💙
*Pedos and rapists can go jump 🤬💀

Dang...
When I got to the part where they mention he was sexually molested and nearly raped as a kid I legit nearly cried. MAPs and pedophiles should just drop dead. Disgusting.
but I'm glad that the author decided to add it. This is a serious issue that should be addressed and I'm glad that it shows that both women and men are capable of such atrocious acts.

The female lead is so coool and not too OP ; and for a mere maid she can chase the kidnapper's horseride faster than the knight!! She is not the damsel of distress but a hero !

Dex-chan lover
Heads up the sexual violence tag is a trigger warning, it is not the context of the manga.
ML was sexually assaulted as a child
The romance between the leads is very cute and not abusive.

it's so clear from how the crown price acts he is gonna marry her for real and she will become the next queen.Doesnt mean i wont love to see it happen thou

this is a heartwarming yet sad history. I'm looking forward for the next chapters ❤

Dex-chan lover
I get the felling the series is not going much pass chapter 11. Even thou there is no end chapter # listed.

The raws are showing a new storyline starting with ch. 13! For all of us who can't get enough of Isaac and Lynette's excessive skinship and fake (lol) engagement, rejoice! I'm always up for more moments where Lynette is a total badass :)

Users who are viewing this thread