The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée

To those who said Manhwas are better for Character development I pretty much disagree. It depends.

Not saying that all manhwas are like this, but most of them just force sexual violence along the way with the dumbest reasoning like My kingdom (Silent war) and just borderline hentai most of the time.

I’m only on chapter 7 so correct me if I’m wrong.
But the prince really seems to like the MC. Why don’t they just get engaged for real???

I hate historical manga that uses the same exact fashion as this one, if they wear corsets then I immediately hate it. I wish they explored other countries instead of I think this is maybe Rococo Baroque style without wigs, 17th or 18th century France. Too bad they didn't use some Russian style clothing the ones the royal court wore in the 18th century were gorgeous

@Chuyo While corsets have been around for centuries, it was not until the late Renaissance and early Enlightenment they became mainstay fashion in the aristocracy (and against popular notion, both sexes wore them) .

Damn what is she? A purifier? Hahahaha neewaysss thanks for the translation!!! It's so refreshing to read this kind of manga without reincarnation or time travel theme :)

Users who are viewing this thread