The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 44 - It’s Hard to Keep Up With Lots of Things

Dex-chan lover
K+J
Does Kanna-san has something with the uncle? Feels like that “who she takes after” implies that uncle is not that smooth.
The comic released on Mother's Day, and Uncle Joe and Kanna-san are implied to have been lovers right after we see Kanna musing about who Mitsuki takes after. Kanna must be Mitsuki's bio-mom. The evidence is strong.

Mitsuki has young parents, and neither ended up being called "mom" or "dad". Uncle is a doting parent, while Kanna split off to live her own life. "At school, why are you like that?" That question rolled into meeting Kanna. Maybe Mitsuki's family situation contributed to pressure from other kids and society.

Dex-chan lover
K+J

The comic released on Mother's Day, and Uncle Joe and Kanna-san are implied to have been lovers right after we see Kanna musing about who Mitsuki takes after. Kanna must be Mitsuki's bio-mom. The evidence is strong.

Mitsuki has young parents, and neither ended up being called "mom" or "dad". Uncle is a doting parent, while Kanna split off to live her own life. "At school, why are you like that?" That question rolled into meeting Kanna. Maybe Mitsuki's family situation contributed to pressure from other kids and society.
You are doing conclusion parkour with the jumping.

Dex-chan lover
oh right the yandere wannabe bitch. god I fucking hate her

The 9 series of YoRHa (Hebrew for moon/satellite) androids is most likely the catalyst for the trans-dimensional multiverse time loop of cursed shinjuku.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gawd, Kanna is totally my type (minus the smoking).

Also great to see the lil bros again (I think we first saw them at the market in ch. 31). When is Mitsuki coming over to visit? :smugnako:

Fed-Kun's army
Bring burned so often leaves a mark on you.

"They are speaking English!" I wonder what was in the original, most likely gibberish
nah, it's actually English.
If I remember correctly when I talked with her, she's Canadian-Japanese and speaks great English, but usually leaves it in Japanese and other peeps translate.

Dex-chan lover
The 9 series of YoRHa (Hebrew for moon/satellite) androids is most likely the catalyst for the trans-dimensional multiverse time loop of cursed shinjuku.
Yorha is not moon in Hebrew, I say this as a native speaker. Moon is "Yareackh" - "ירח"

Dex-chan lover
Yorha is not moon in Hebrew, I say this as a native speaker. Moon is "Yareackh" - "ירח"
Well. I’m a fool who can’t use a dictionary. Did I type ח instead of ה? Do I just suck?
Dang it! I‘ve only studied OG Hebrew and not well enough. I can get through services and follow along with reading, but I’m not grasping everything.

well, it’s not the most important thing I’ve come across, so it’s not exactly crashed my theorising. It’s just, disappointing. Sigh.

Chag Shavuos sameach.

Supporter
I loved this chapter, I really like the girl who smokes. Hope we get more of her, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
FWIW the Pixiv Comics store doesn’t have this under “Yuri”, but under “romance”.
There are a few queer series that are like that these days. I’m glad.
That's cool. Definitely looking forward to seeing more queer representation in various genres.

Users who are viewing this thread