The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 44 - It’s Hard to Keep Up With Lots of Things

Dex-chan lover
Ain’t no way she came in and said, “Let me walk you home” in English
Actually smooth wtf
i thought so too since they used the same font but “let me walk you home” was said in japanese.

Bring burned so often leaves a mark on you.

"They are speaking English!" I wonder what was in the original, most likely gibberish

the original was english. they didn’t changed those bubbles.

here’s the original chapter

Dex-chan lover
Given how much western music she listens to, her knowing some English isn't that surprising.

Movies, music, games, etc. are one of the reasons people actually stick through with learning English in Japan. That or if it's something job related/career aspirations (less likely). It's something she really enjoys so... her learning the language that her favorite bands sing in isn't a huge step.

Dex-chan lover
"They are speaking English!" I wonder what was in the original, most likely gibberish

Directly from the artist's Twitter release of this chapter:
I15y0Li.jpg

(Note to any mods: This raw is released on Twitter by the artist themselves for free.)

Dex-chan lover
Does Kanna-san has something with the uncle?

There's this on the background of page 4:
6As7dsV.jpg

And because I sure as shit forgot it, I'll remind everyone else: Koga Mitsuki's Uncle? His name is "Joe."

I mean... Maybe it's coincidence, buuuuut... I doubt it. If that's one of the first things she asks Mitsuki about is her Uncle... Well...

Dex-chan lover
Love this chapter so much!! Also love Oosawa-san's little brothers hahahahahah. Oh thank God i thought Kanna-san will make the girls enstranged with each other. She even admitted that Mitsuki-san got skills :meguu: Thank you for translating!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's this on the background of page 4:
6As7dsV.jpg

And because I sure as shit forgot it, I'll remind everyone else: Koga Mitsuki's Uncle? His name is "Joe."

I mean... Maybe it's coincidence, buuuuut... I doubt it. If that's one of the first things she asks Mitsuki about is her Uncle... Well...
Good eye there, it would explain the familiarity without the need to be a relative

Dex-chan lover
That's the 1billon dollar question. How did Mitsuki get so smooth? To have that much rizz and being totally unaware of it... Was she blessed when se was born?

Users who are viewing this thread