The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
What a convoluted premise. If that's what they really wanted, then shouldn't they be fighting to the death right now?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. The sage, the inventor of all magic, forces her husband to a magic school. Why can't she just teach him herself? This plot hole is so big it makes me disappointed. Feels like a forced plot turn to engage some noble discrimination story arc unnecessarily.

She literally is more than qualified than anyone else to teach magic but doesn't do it herself. Wtf?

Aggregator gang
A commoner and a High Noble? It doesn't work like that just because...

Girl you just wanted to marry him, anyway.
Let's see how this goes.

Aggregator gang
I'm confused. The sage, the inventor of all magic, forces her husband to a magic school. Why can't she just teach him herself? This plot hole is so big it makes me disappointed. Feels like a forced plot turn to engage some noble discrimination story arc unnecessarily.

She literally is more than qualified than anyone else to teach magic but doesn't do it herself. Wtf?
Is not that she wants to teach him, she just wants him to be recognized for what he is or...was(based on her perception)

Dex-chan lover
Is not that she wants to teach him, she just wants him to be recognized for what he is or...was(based on her perception)
If that is the case, joining the academy as a professor would probably make more sense in most fantasy novels. Destroying the other teachers in combat as application exam should give him sufficient accolades in terms of efficiency.

Otherwise, sage teach hero magic first if his magic is still lacking, then apply to magic academy as a professor for fast tracking recognition in the country. Mmm.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's not everyday to be able to see a "I found you" scene and meeting in the same chapter, hope this manga wouldn't go spiral downhill 🙏
What was an ending to most anime, becomes the start of the story for this series.

Dex-chan lover
The economy of souls. Tsuyokute new saga where everyone significant has a past with each other.
Instead of time leap, now they use time skip.

Group Leader
to be honest losing the elf ears seems more like a massive downgrade than anything

Dex-chan lover
Well at least they reincarnated with different bodies so not recognizing each other makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Guy: *chops off a tree with a single swing of an axe, and lifts a trunk without breaking a sweat, all without using magic *
Newspapers: A new species of squirrel?! HOLY CRAP! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Reid totally has magic, doesn't he. Usually the magic measurement device only breaks if you have way too much magic, isn't that how it goes?
There's a novel I read before where the MC does in fact have 0 magic and the orb breaks. Because everyone in that world is supposed to have magic so the orb couldn't understand the error.

Dex-chan lover
Reid totally has magic, doesn't he. Usually the magic measurement device only breaks if you have way too much magic, isn't that how it goes?
I think he's the one who has reincarnation magic, and he subconsciously did it to both of 'em

Fed-Kun's army
Rare quality fantasy manga where it (seemingly) isn't Isekai, and the dude is enough of a king that he has one dedicated waifu instead of a stupid harem.
And because the dude is 90, it seems like he's actually mature, and he has a reason for his immense strength rather than just being gifted it by god or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread