The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Why would you do the thing at the start of the chapter then ignore it then basically do the same thing at the end? Feels like the mangaka needed to add some pages to fill the chapter but it kind of spoils it all on the "reveal" when we saw it in the first few pages.

Dex-chan lover
looking way better compared to the anime... that whole thing after this bit specifically felt confusing, rushed and left a bitter taste in my mouth, especially everything about the ending... Hoping it happens differently, but honestly speaking it just seems unlikely. Guess I'll wait and see. Thanks for the chapter

Why would you do the thing at the start of the chapter then ignore it then basically do the same thing at the end? Feels like the mangaka needed to add some pages to fill the chapter but it kind of spoils it all on the "reveal" when we saw it in the first few pages.
prolly coz this is likely vol 6 start

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, but I can't objectively say it was necessarily better than the anime's take. Including all of this in the respective episode would make things a lot more clunkier than easier to understand. It's just one of those cases where it works out better as a readable medium.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread