The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I'm still holding on to the yuri baby route, so they can get married and Euphie can be the ruler taking the real responsibility (since it seems like she herself would likely be fine with it since she's been in the noble sphere her whole life and doesn't seem to take issue with it, beyond the morality of some nobles).

Or I guess they could just adopt and make people accept the heir. Which is probably more realistic, but... yuri babies.

Dex-chan lover
This is not the first this has happened, but king is a gendered term, only men can become king. Use ruler if you want to pander to the sjw crowd or just use queen.

My god, you're right. I checked the raws and... even the raws are woke!

I can't believe how far this conspiracy goes... the woke sjw translators have even infected the original author...

VxbaGdy.png

(translator's note: 王様 means king, 女王 means queen. She's explicitly being called king here)

T
whiplash cause of the weird ass mindset her brother had?
( gotta reread those chapters kinda forgot why they fought / something about inferiority complex?)
They fought because she implanted the idea of equality between nobles and commoner into her brother (remember it's an isekai she's coming from our world where monarchy is long gone from most countries) and then left him alone against all the nobles who think commoners are shit and destroyed his plan to get rid of them and make a good country. Now it's her responsibility.

For his inferiority complex, is it really a complex when she easily destroyed all his plan?

Last edited:

Tju

Dex-chan lover
well Euphie, its time to create Democracy! so Anis does not have to suffer

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care about SJW or whatever, but if it's gonna be like in the anime, I do think Monarch or something similar is better yes.
Oh no, she won't be able to go shopping, what a tragedy.....
They're saying Anis will cease to being the same Anis that we see for the last 30+ chapters.

Caused by:

1. Preparing herself for monarch's responsibility that she thought she'd avoid for the last 12 years.

2. Stop magicology, because I kinda doubt she'd have the time and the top nobles would let her do it since magic still something that "proves" nobles' superiority over the common folk.

3. Anis needs to marry someone she doesn't know so that the next in line for the throne have magic, something she already said she doesn't want since chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately for Euphie, she cares for both Anis' happiness and protecting the country she knows and loves, so she's being pulled in two different directions. Story gives the vibes we're going revolution route, so I do wonder how Anis snaps out of her current mindset and goes full-force into reforming the country, and how Euphie get on board with it

Group Leader
Great work with the scanlation, though it's a bit weird to see underlining being used for emphasis. Perhaps it is sufficient to just italicise or bold the words.
Completely agreed.

Underlined text was a bit annoying (though the rest of the translation is very well done).
I’m experimenting with the underlining method. It’s used in The Apothecary Diaries too and I liked how it looks.

If there’s enough feedback I’ll revert to just doing bold italics.

Aggregator gang
Man, if only there was someone who could have taken the role of king while supporting Anis' dreams. Like a brother who cared about her. Wouldn't that be great?

Her parents could pump out another heir too, they're fairly young still. It's definitely to soon to be writing them off as dead and start worrying about Anis' inheritance. And they could also be working with her to start reforming the kingdom so things go smoothly when she takes over. Give it a few decades to ease the nobles into a more progressive mindset. Or they could adopt someone suitable, since the current heir has been quite clear that she doesn't intend to extend the bloodline anyway. So the issue of adopting should be dealt with sooner or later, excluding the possibility of magic yuri babies which hasn't been brought up at this point.

This all just seems like fabricated drama. "Oh no, Anis will at some point have to get a job and won't be able to mess around all day after she does!" You know, just like everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Republican revolution or bringing about some sort of constitutional monarchy would solve most of their problems. You would think a freethinker like Anis would have thought of that.
The trouble is that in the current state of things the nobility literally has all the power politically, spiritually, economically, and practically. And if anyone tries to take politcal power from the nobility or give more political power to the commmoners it will almost certainly result in another civil war. The current king had to put down a rebellion led by his older brother when their father tried to give even a small amount of political power to non magic commoners. Its why there's so much resistance to Anis and Magicology still, just by existing and promoting a method for commoners to have access to magic that they dont have to pay huge sums to nobles to use, she threatens to close the gap between the nobility and commoners. So she cant just go "Democracy ya'll!", and have it all work out without doing massive amounts of groundwork.

Dex-chan lover
They're saying Anis will cease to being the same Anis that we see for the last 30+ chapters.

Caused by:

1. Preparing herself for monarch's responsibility that she thought she'd avoid for the last 12 years.

2. Stop magicology, because I kinda doubt she'd have the time and the top nobles would let her do it since magic still something that "proves" nobles' superiority over the common folk.

3. Anis needs to marry someone she doesn't know so that the next in line for the throne have magic, something she already said she doesn't want since chapter 2.
No, let them have fun oversimplifying everything./s

Dex-chan lover
My god, you're right. I checked the raws and... even the raws are woke

VxbaGdy.png

(translator's note: 王様 means king, 女王 means queen. She's explicitly being called king here)
I mean, in their language, these probably aren't gendered, right? More something akin to "ruler" and "ruler's spouse", or however these kanji should be read.

(Tho personally I don't really care about this debacle, mostly cause second language leaves with less preconceptions)

Users who are viewing this thread