The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
This and " I favor the vilaness" are the only two manga adaptations that made me immediately go read the Light Novels and the both did it with only 1 chapter

"I came, I saw, I steal (yo GF)"-
This looks like a fun ride, count me in-

Aggregator gang
I like this manga so far. I’ve read the light novel first and I’m glad to see the manga do a good job of telling this story and adding more to it

Dex-chan lover
Yaoi < yuri < straight < harem. Anyway, i haven’t read a story the decides to use a character outside the main cast of an annulment before so im on board even if i dont quite fancy yuri :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I remember reading some of the WN for this! I'm really glad to see the manga getting some love now too!

Decided to read the novel but only the first 7 chapters were translated. Guess I’ll have to wait for this catch up or others to continue translating.

Why am I so pump to see how this develop??? I’m really beyond saving at this point, aren’t I?

???
WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS STORY GO?!?
Its a nice blend of the bullshit "you bullied ___ FUCK TE MARRIAGE" and "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGICCCCCCC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
with yuri
never forget the yuri dreams

Dex-chan lover
The way the brother and the other guys are drawn they are definitely the antagonists

having 2 bodies worth of weight resting on that broom prob feels like that wooden horse torture thing, or worse

Users who are viewing this thread