The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this was a lot more nuanced than the wn.

@MAU1704 Did you not read the part where MC is supposedly trying NOT to gain fame and overshadow her brother, is taking someone with no real life battle experience to fight a DRAGON, and has gone alone without the preparations the king could arrange, which the prince was mature enough to ask for?

They're all trying their best, and it's nice that there's noone who is hilariously in the wrong.

Hmmmmm i just hope
prince is just an asshole who doesn’t know better versus being mind controlled. If he is mind controlled im sure a mf dragon can wake him the f up

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is super super good deym. thanks for translating

Fed-Kun's army
I will say it: his only mistake was how he ended things with Euph. He would be just fine as king.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve reached the point where I actually feel bad for the prince. He’s suffered so much and it’s only gonna get infinitely worse when his sister is granted the title dragon slayer. Can’t wait to see that fight

Double-page supporter
Dude, you almost ruined Euphilia's life, and you go on an exposition about your motives and try to justify your actions? Get the hell out of here.

Dex-chan lover
Lol it would have been hilarious if they finished their heart to heart talk and the knight busts in
" The princess defeated the dragon!!"

Dex-chan lover
oh man didn't like this chapter at all, this legit felt like a waste of a chapter and it seems like they are going to do their own thing completely different from the LN, man I really hope I'm wrong but its already shown signs with this ch alone

Interesting, we're diverting a fair bit from the novel. In the book
The prince isn't even mentioned for the dragon fight, it just focuses on Anne-Sophia and Euphilia

Anne-Sophia be like: Way ahead of you kiddo

Also regardless of the prince's reasons, he deserves pity yes, but the fact he succumbed to all the bad talk behind him kind of already makes him a bad king. Instead of ignoring those bad talk behind him and going forward, he decided he should put on a massive shit show and also screw someone else over. Next thing we know this guy as king be ordering mass executions for those who dare criticise him lol. Although it is understandable why he is now, but it still doesn't excuse him.

Power Uploader
@Diciannove44 can't say since i didn't read the ln, but comparing with the manga, that follows the ln, the wn fells more laid back to me (at least until the part i read) and some events have a slight different order.

for example, i don't remember any dragon in this part of the novel, it was an orc or something. And the shitty brother didn't take any movement yet.

The Prince: Father, let me fight a dragon to achieve a title and help me in my political plan to consolidate my place as an heir to the throne at the risk of my life to show how highly I want to prove that I'm not worse than my sister or ex-fiancé
The MC: IMMA STOP YOU RIGHT THERE!
And then she goes to create first Army Air Corps unit

Tbh, both Anne and Algard are idiots here, the King and Euphelia are the victims here, stuck between them. And with dragon now, the rest of the kingdom too

Dex-chan lover
It's really time to find a new heir. It doesn't have to be Anne-Sophie. But that prince is completely unsuitable.

Dex-chan lover
Man the more I think about this chapter the more mad I get, there was zero fucking point to this chapter......this whole chapter was a complete and utter waste of time, like either they where trying to stall for time with this chapter since the next ch is gona probably going to need alot of good art OR they are doing their own thing, either way man why couldn't they just follow the LN, like how fucking hard is it to follow LN's these days........

this really sucks and it was one of my most interested series in a long time too.........

Users who are viewing this thread