The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 54

FOR THE LOVE OF OF GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO OUR LESLIE PLEASE

Double-page supporter
@Trezcast I think it could be too personal for the person to post the entire thing, cuz that akai person said "you cant take a joke" which honestly reminds me of when bullies say shit about you on a personal level. also that reddit post that showed nass higher ups doing systematic bullying doesnt help tbh.
But who gives a shit as long as we get our chapters

@Trezcast @Cyro11
Also, If I remember right, responsible leader bullies were ... encouraged to retire from NASS. At the very least some of them left, if not all. Organisation changed and now made the correct move to not mention it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm cryin'.. lol. XD
Leslie's plea is a really powerful attach for the Duchess 😂

And the two brothers' dark past is open to Daddy bear 😂😂😂

Thank you for the translation! ≧ ∇ ≦
this is made my day, especially on quarantine ^ω^

and,
LESLIE IS SO CUTEE ฅ'ω'ฅ

Dex-chan lover
Aw, so her dad understands.... I can't lie, I'm glad to hear that. It's easier when you have someone right around you who genuinely gets it.

Thanks for the chapter!

I love how he still has issues trying to speak to her. It shows how much he cares that he’s even trying at all.

It's so cute how quickly Leslie has wrapped everyone around her finger. And she's getting more touchy! She actually sat in the duchess lap and kissed her on the cheek. And dad got a kiss too. Adorable. I'm glad we're getting more scenes of them together. I'm also grateful the duchess is being cautious. Hopefully those knight will be entropy protect Leslie.

Thank you for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yaaas. I love seeing Leslie getting more and more comfortable with her family.

Heh. The untouchable, unshakable "Monster Dunchess" is still a powerless mother before her precious daughter.

Hearing Papa's backstory really makes me want to hear more of his and the Duchess's romance.

Dex-chan lover
Beth and Entei are done now. 😂

Also cute presents that Leslie got for everyone.

Thank you for the translation!

Those two are gonna suffer 😭 from Daddy's "tough" love! 😅😂

So, we effectively know that
Konrad will join Leslie or rescue her from the chains qt the last moment so Lesie can save herself
, but whatever will happen to the sperm factory and Eli after their plans get thwarted? 🤔 And, will we get another Team Rocket epic fail, or shall there be some meaningful tension? 🤔

This is better translation than earlier. ..
Now i can read without having a headache.
Thanks.

Maybe when Leslie becomes the Arabella there'll be some trouble sealing the brooch? Also I feel like the whole brooch thing might be some weird church deception type shit idk. Churches in these things are usually sus and have pr illegal/immoral things going on behind the doors so that's why

Ah yes, some clarity. This update really helped m me understand what was going on with the stuff Konrad was explaining

Users who are viewing this thread