The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
Not judgin by the direction the story went or just becz some personal set expectation bein thwarted, more so judgin the story as is:

Author did well job fleshin out MC no denyin that & if story remained grounded as a catalyst to furtherin that it would've been a unique nice read.
Tho the story expanded on the bigger different premise...bit cliche for an isekai yes but overall still could have been a successful, interstin read if done right.

End quote: If nothing else gonna miss the MC(impactful, huge respect for his character development) alot.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah for example the game in this manga as well. You don't play much, you just say something and watch what unfolds (kinda like a Visual Novel), the monsters side sucks even more, he just builds troops like in COC but he can't control them, where's the fun in that. But the game's saving grace are the actual real-life benefits it brings to the player, unlike the "play-to-earn" games we have now, both gameplay and benefits sucks balls.
Speak for yourself. A real-time FULL autonomous management game where you can FULLY INTERACT with seemingly futuristic true AI-level NPCs is a bad game??? He also literally controls the "God of Faith" golem which would make it an action game hybrid.

I mean fuck, people still love SIMs.

Dex-chan lover
Speak for yourself. A real-time FULL autonomous management game where you can FULLY INTERACT with seemingly futuristic true AI-level NPCs is a bad game??? He also literally controls the "God of Faith" golem which would make it an action game hybrid.

yeah forgot SIM games are pretty popular + you can't even control troops in CoC, you just drop them. What I thought at the time were those auto battlers like Axie Infinity where they don't even have nice animations to look at or any interactivity/strategy.

Double-page supporter
This isnt fair though. Why did the mc get the good setting while Yoshio got the bad setting?

Dex-chan lover

Like how people LOVE FO4.

Users who are viewing this thread