The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Wow Tristan. I hate people like you. You suffer so much, you have an advantage over others who can't understand, you were in a position where you could empathize not only sympathize with Ivone. Yet, you were stuck on making yourself out to be the most pitiful person born on earth. I don't feel for you, u brought this upon urself.

That gaspal just have been unlocked the shortcut to meet god
3l35f8.png

LOL XD

maybe you should stop sucking dicks first before complaining why your life sucks, gay boy. 🤣

Not him somehow victimizing himself when he was laughing bullying and putting down Ivona her entire life lmfao cry me a fcking river

Dex-chan lover
Lol trouble in paradise 🤣
Tristan really is delusional, that man probably said that as a joke, a terrible one though, because in the beginning of the story Ivona avoids men because they all want her attractive body or something.
Not these two idiots still blaming her for their own failures and trash Tristan looked like he was about to try and seduce the Duke with some pity tactic at the end, lol get ignored.
The quicker they tell the king the better, hope he looses his title for lying during such a important time of need

Dex-chan lover
Kill him. A drama about a hubby turning into the dark side is better than more of the crap in this chapter, lol.

Damn son.

It just seems so many people are deep in their own shit that they can't even sympathize with someone else. I know everyone is like down with Tristan because he's a pathetic useless piece of shit but their family is mostly the root cause that turned both Tristan and Ivona the way they were. I have small feels for Tristan but doesn't make what he did right the first run around and what he currently has done.

I can't even feel anything for blonde douchebag that I can't even remember his name right now.

Now I know why our ML can't touch his holy sword because he has such negative feelings within him, it seems. IDK if that is true so if anyone wants to spoil...GO FOR IT.

Supporter
Claude, please single-handedly end these two trash for us all to go back to fluffy romance. Please, pretty please.

Both of them, BOTH OF THEM ARE DIRTY TRASH BAGS, their reasons are just utter selfish garbage! Go into a cave n just die!

Lets get back to nice n cute fluffy love of ml and fl.

Double-page supporter
Only redeemable part of chapter is that we might have a clue on wassup with Claude. We knew Tristan and Gaspar were shit. I don't need another chapter on their shallowness

Double-page supporter
The demon inside him that came with the sword is about to behead Gaspal LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
The FX said laugher laugher

This chapter was tough to read, nothing noteworthy happened (except the shits being shit openly). Probably better to read during a binge.

Tristan has always looked down on Ivona and now that she’s happy and doing well in her life (especially the fact that she’s MUCH better at summoning than him) now he’s victimizing himself and saying it’s Ivona’s fault but it really was his fault for not practicing/studying summoning hard enough😤🤮

Users who are viewing this thread