The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
The humans are like that one little kid who tries to pick a fight with you.....despite the age difference and height kinda like those annoying chihuahua's barking at the heel HAHA

Dex-chan lover
The humans are like that one little kid who tries to pick a fight with you.....despite the age difference and height kinda like those annoying chihuahua's barking at the heel HAHA
Nah dude, kids can do serious damage to an adult because humans are weak and flimsy as shit in general. One well placed hit from a kid could fuck up one of your major organs or stuff like that, that's why play fighting with kids is kinda risky. The little twats won't hold back like you will.

Dex-chan lover
How many times have we heard of legends from both fiction and reality that dragons can absolutely destroy humans without even flinching... by this point, humans are just either brave or dumb.

Why would she think it's her fault when it's the kingdom that banished her?? (rhetorical question, but still!)

I get that she feels guilty but don't think that you're responsible when it's the fault of others. It's their loss for casting her out and leaving her tied up in a forest where she could've died if she didn't have powers or fairies!

i actually think that annoying girl (six forgot her name) ruri’s frenemy is actually a bad person lol idk thas juz wat i think

thanks for translating heehhe

Dex-chan lover
I just
I do not understand.

Somebody gives you the emotional equivalent of a physical beating every single day for decades, and then tries to have you killed... and you experience bowel disrupting, body shaking, painful conelcern and fear over their well being and blame yourself for their violence and aggressive behavior?!

Sister, I have had abusive trauma in my real life, and while those people are still alive, I wouldn't piss on them if they were burning to death in front of me.
I sure as all fuck wouldn't give a damn if they were about to get maimed or killed in a fight they instigated... other than to giggle, maybe.

I do NOT get where this girls head is.

Users who are viewing this thread