The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Me

Dex-chan lover
She wants him to fill her hole? I thought this was a nice cutesy manga!

So these magic wavelengths are essentially drugs and now she's experiencing withdrawals.

Group Leader
So is the other girl going mad not able to be near our protag?

Dex-chan lover
Asahi's probably been throwing tantrums on the daily, yeah. She's been spoiled rotten her whole life, now her little fanclub has deprived her of the only person she actually wants to be around.

Wait so if the fairies like her because she has a similar wavelength to them, and she likes the dragon king because they both have similar wavelengths... why don't the fairies flock to the dragon king?

Dex-chan lover
@littlegrey Not necessarily. The whole magic wavelength as a concept isn't clearly explained or defined, so it's entirely plausible Person A and Person B could find each other compatible, but Person C would feel compatible only with Person A. In the first place since great many types of fairies (multiple elements) feel comfortable in Ruri's presence, there's probably some extra attribute in her wavelength that pleases fairies in general, whereas the dragon king, for example, would lack that specific attribute. I'd guess it's most likely not just the amount of magic alone, though it also matters, as we know.

Double-page supporter
@PRAR

Asashi's probably going through serious withdrawal symptoms since she was basically "high" since she was 4.

Users who are viewing this thread