The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

will read commo- other comments* later qq,
srry

, well, idk, i reall y have no idea why im like this- however,

i excused it in however many previous chapters, for no good reason, and how, im stupid so i have point out that all the chars here r fking dumb af, first we got the mc who can't realise that she might as well tell the fairies to end magic in the human place for good, she just obsessed that apparently everything is her fault, then you have every1 else who won't tell mc anything, no suggestions, not even half of their an opinion, just, maybe the wn elaborates? cuz since like the beginning it has been a huge mess of "well things happened/happening -repeat" now then, i would like some1 to explain how the wn could even possibly something* all of this, when one of the chars from the premise, is - while a type of person the does exist irl, more than most will want to believe - basically a more overdone and less concerned (by others, or explained* focused on? in the narrative') version of the antagonist of dukes daughter,,

will edit w/e gn.

Asahi seems to be mentally handicapped... I don't understand how she can hear what Ruri is saying and still not comprehend it. Makes sense she is fictional. There's no way someone this dumb isn't sick in the head.

Wtf is wrong with Asahi? Does she have some sort of cognition problem which makes her very simple-minded? Then the only reason why she has survived this long is due to her charisma?

Double-page supporter
Just let her die and destroy the entire country already.
Sometimes you gotta get rid of a working body part to kill the infection.

Aggregator gang
And now we have Asahi with Down's syndrome. Too stupid to be malicious. What's worse I'm still reading this and planning to read the web novel when I run out of manga, so I guess that makes me the biggest idiot.

I don't know why even bother with Asahi or the kingdom. Let them die or be destroyed. -Oh yeah, it's supposed to a feels good, fluffy manga.

Dex-chan lover
and... Asahi is still as dumb as ever.

This concludes it so.

She's retarded.
This girl is the clear definition of Hanlon's Razor.

Ok... the only coherent reason i can think of is that she is faking it...
i refuse to accept she is this duumb my god it's almost ridiculous

I mean you didn't mention everything, you forgot to tell her that if they go to war so many people will suffer and die. Earlier she pointed out how Asahi would never think of those things, so that should've been what she lead with. Yeah she may be a total idiot and twist the whole exile thing, but it's hard to twist the literal fact that war leads to death.

Dex-chan lover
Compared to Asahi, Ruri indeed is a real genius. That's not saying much, though.

Wow, if that was beyond annoying if her reaction was real. It may be cliché but I 'd rather have Asahi being a b*tch and just faking it.

i know its wrong to the power of infinity but people like asahi (yes they exist, not the charm magic part but the personality) make me sometimes think that euthanizing idiots isnt such a bad idea
well for about 1 second and then ethics kick in and i feel bad for even thinking about it...

also to stop that war just tell the faries to not involve themselves in the war... and done

Fed-Kun's army
ohmygod Asahi really has no braincells at all. zero. her head is empty. does she ever think for once in her life? and THE ENTITLEMENT holy shit. i'm disgusted. if it were me, i wouldn't want her to call me her bestfriend at all. at this point, Ruri is too kind.

just let her be lmao if she really wants to meet the mother earth (die) so much then let her die

damn gurl
you should just finish the business right there at all
chop chop, her head rolling, done

i think that sensation in ruri was because asahi is her nemesis--ya know, like some black lightning's fate between them, destined conflict, eternal enemy

Aggregator gang
I reaaaalllly hope the author doesn’t try and redeem Asahi too much. She is so unlikeable and has made Ruri’s life a complete hell. Don’t make her completely forgiven because “look how sad this is” like so many other authors do.

Users who are viewing this thread