The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Thank you so much for picking this up. I really like this series. Please continue even if it takes awhile 😭.

Thank you very much for picking this manga 😂😂😂 please continue this 😅😅 once again, thank you very muchh 💕💕💕

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say the clione is a terribly obscure creature. I've seen some at aquariums before! (also, I found out what they are first via animal crossing, and mc strikes me as an animal crossing fan lmao)

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!
Kinda wish it didn’t release in parts, though… But translating huge chapters can get annoying, yeah…

Dex-chan lover
Cliones have been appearing here and there on some japanese media. The first thing that comes to mind is an Etrian Odyssey III enemy from the final stratum.

Thank you for picking this up! This was one of my favourites, so I'm glad :) I appreciate the effort!

Group Leader
Wasn't MC an isekai? So she should have learned of clione from the previous world.

Double-page supporter
you didn't know that it was a sea slug TL?

its not that obscure i knew what it was right away

Group Leader
Hello! TL here. Does anyone have a better name for "high spirit" or "high ranking spirit" or "great spirit" ? Crowdsourcing because it sounds ever so awkward when I say it aloud lol

On another note, I'm really surprised so many of you knew what a clione is! I've been to aquariums before and studied marine life at whatever K-12 level, but never even heard of these things until now. I even used to play animal crossing and haven't come across it yet!

Users who are viewing this thread