The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Ruri's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Geez. It’s like Arcanum or Fallout with a low Int build. It’s funny for awhile, but then you start to see the downsides.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny how the MC has to argue with the charm-girl for hours to get her point across, but with the king / head-priest, they convince her to the contrary instantly.
Tragic, truly. This character's head, that is. Can't say I fancy.

thank you very much for the chapter!! can't wait for when the king eventually finds out ruri's true form lmao

Dex-chan lover
That God damn airhead... saying that to their faces 🤦‍♂️

Double-page supporter
Am I wrong or had they been summoned in two?
So why does Ruri on a page say there were more girls?

Group Leader
@Ifrittuccia, they were summoned with a group of friends, but after that we didn't see much of the said friends.

Also everyone, we want to release chapter 17 as soon as possible but the author is on hiatus so chapter 17 raws are not yet available so we have to wait 😭, but we'll go to it as soon as they're out and release the full chapter as soon as we can.

Also people commenting about Asahi really being a pain, the team was accusing me of having multiple accounts and posting these comments cause I just really can't take her 😅

And don't forget to read 15.4 before 16, seems some of you guys missed it

Group Leader
@Pandora-the-Pandadad
Man, with all the stupid as fuck notes you guys plastered all over the release, we're better off with no scanlation than this trash.
Bout as stupid as Asahi.

@Pandora-the-Pandadad
tone down the note will you? I don't wants to hurt your enthusiasm but we're here to read the mango not your reaction notes.
Those are distracting and didn't give any merit on the translation.
if you wants to rants put it on the credit page or something, not on the entry.

edit
@Qeye
WN around chapter 24-26, the thinking of fluffy child is ch 25.

Supporter
@Pandora-the-Pandadad wow, it's Whitepod all over again. I'm personally in favor of the notes. Really amusing. Almost as amusing as all the children in the comments complaining about being too stupid to just ignore them.
Keep doing it

Dex-chan lover
Wow..
That priest declaring War with other nation like asking for breakfast Together..

And Airhead + Idiot is so Scary..
Scary enough to make others used him/her to do their bidding..

Need a SLAP Reality..

Thank you for the translations! I'm glad her secret is known by more people. I can't wait to see how this keeps developing. I want to see what kind of weapon they're talking about.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"Ruri chan said you are lying to me. Is that true?"

lol. Yes. Yes we are lying to you.

Awh! I so love this manga! [Was psyched to hear it got picked up for an official release, though the title is a *bit* different.]

So for English readers, while we get to stay current with these LOVELY releasea, PLEASE support the official release too! <3

The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap: Volume 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083NQXHZF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3I4pEbV5SVVN7 ?

Since it's getting a release, I figured that I'd mention it. :3

Users who are viewing this thread