The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Ruri's Secret

Thanks so much for having picked up this serie and thank you for the chapter !!! =D

Dex-chan lover
Truly Trump shows his wisdom here too, there are airheads on both sides, one with fluffy children's thoughts, and the other with thoughts of fluffy children....

Fed-Kun's army
But is that trap going to affect spirits too? I feel like their working up the war and then insert OP Ruri (when she stops denying how powerful she really is) with her OP spirits.

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, time to get into the most stressful part of the story...And the most annoying part. Can't wait till this mini-war arc is done.

Aggregator gang
All I have to say is, "this world has a really high rate of congenital brain damage".

Ruri and Asahi are both at least idiots, with Asahi probably so badly off she needs to be a ward of the state or at least have a guardian ad litem appointed. As bad as they are though the rest of this crew is even worse. These are all people that are nominal adults with high positions in the government, and they are telling her "Sure lie to your friends they won't mind it at all". Sigh. . The only time I think I saw it done right was an old superman comic, where when Lois finds out about Clark, she has a complete breakdown and goes nuts over being played so badly. I am just counting down to the actual reveal when the author will sweep it under the rug and have nobody care.

Then there is Euclase and Joshua not letting her in on the fact she is the girl the king is looking for. WTF are they stupider than Asahi ? In this case Ruri is so impossibly good natured she might actually let it slide by despite whatever pain it caused her. (Look at her and Asahi so far) but it really does strain things.

There's just no way anyone will ever appreciate this. Like I said chapters ago, I must be a masochist because I caught this idiot ball and I am holding it.

Dex-chan lover
ow she straight up asked them: Are you the bad guys?......................she's so fucking stupid

WOW IM NOT EVEN SHOCKED ANYMORE AT HOW PLAIN STUPID SHE IS LMAO... and why the fuck does she believe literally everything anyone tells her EXCEPT for Ruri??

Everyone's like "Asahi is so stupid and frustrating!!" but imo i really like that they made her annoying as hell - because you know she's (probably) not evil, just stupid. Being stupid and ignorant like Asahi is much more realistic to real life, and the fact that is actually frustrating you is a good thing because it means the author is doing their job. Do you know how boring it'd be if Ruri's conversation actually worked? "OH, I talked to her the war is over!!!" like... no. Asahi is a dumbass, and true to her frustrating personality, she made things worse! So yeah, this is going to suck, but I think it's fitting for the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 This is shoujo, not josei (or seinen). That's how it goes. Intelligence in writing isn't a priority, nor expected from the audience either. The intended audience is only reading this for fantasy fluff and hot guys. It's sad, but that's what we have to live with.

so basicly the charackter design for asahi is stupidity to the point of believing everyone besides the one she designated best friend....-.-
at this point i actualy look forward to the drama unfolding.... with glee...
i know its improbable like a snowflake in hell but i realy hope for deaths among the main cast

@ Roadrunner9000 i...yea...i was kinda thinking asahi was faking it and just likes people bending to her whims (and always taking what ruri has) but no i was wrong she's just that stupid and self centered...and too stupid to realize she's self centered...like my god...MY GOD...how are you that dumb?? the person you CLAIM is your best friend told you to your face "hey those guys are using you and if you EVER valued me as a friend at all, for once in your life please take heed of my words" and your first thought is to basically ask the king "hey are you guys using me? lol~". how do you function? the unconscious mechanisms of the human body are somehow smarter than you. single cell ameba are smarter than you. holy crap, it's like she has a tumor in her head that simulates basic motor functions and other subconscious functions instead of a brain

Dex-chan lover
"Don't forget, we have THAT. In front of THAT, no matter how many of those dragon kind come at us, it'll be futile." (Page 27 and 28)
Ah yes, that. I think if it's that we should be fine. That, our ultimate weapon. We've gotta use that if it gets too bad. They'll never win if we pull out that. How do you like our final attack, THAT?

Users who are viewing this thread